DUI Defense Lawyer in Ponte Vedra Florida
Find DUI Defense Lawyer in Ponte Vedra Florida. Have you been arrested for a DUI in Florida? You now have important decisions to make. Because these are serious legal charges and you might need legal help.
To be straight up as we can you must know you are facing possible consequences like the loss of your driving privileges, numerous court appearances, restrictive conditions like an ignition lock device and being locked up. Also other consequences as a result of a DUI conviction is stress, sleep loss, damage to your reputation, insurance rate increases and more.
In my experience, judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI much differently than other people charged with a crime. If you have a DUI history then the DUI laws in Florida require that you are punished even more severely. Avoiding the worst possible scenario requires you to seek the services of an dedicated and experienced DUI defense lawyer in Ponte Vedra Florida who is focused on representing your DUI defense case.
Advantages of Hiring DUI Defense Lawyers in Ponte Vedra Florida
The chances of successfully having your DWI charges dropped are slim to none if you don’t retain the services of a DUI lawyer. A DWI conviction will have lasting consequences, including stiff fines and penalties,the loss of driving privileges, the imperilment of future job prospects, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a DUI Defense Lawyer in Ponte Vedra Florida or your local area is your best chance of winning your case from a DUI.
The experienced DUI lawyer in Ponte Vedra will also know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and will increase the possibilities pleading for a lesser charge, and more. Your good dui defense lawyer will also know the procedures involved in a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the policemen did not follow a procedure exactly. And in most cases results in a DUI charge being thrown out
As you know, all cases are different and each charge has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are some to beat a charge, and unfortunately only a DWI lawyer knows about, and don’t. Most cases can become pretty and difficult to deal with legally, which makes it more critical that you hire a DUI lawyer in Ponte Vedra FL to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing Florida DUI laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are important qualities in a good Ponte Vedra DUI lawyer.
The best practice is to find an lawyer who has been practicing DWI defense almost exclusively. Look into the lawyer’s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who has dealt with this lawyer. Find out if they have they gotten favorable outcomes.
Mandatory Conditions in Florida of a DUI Conviction:
1. Drunk Driving School. Most states require a 12-100 hour course on substance and alcohol abuse. The school costs from $200 to $600, and if you show up for the class after you’ve been drinking, they will terminate you from the course and you’ll have to pay the fee and take the course over again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DWI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meeting with the victims of drunk drivers.
3. Ignition Interlock. A portable breathalyzer that to your car and prevents the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
4. Community Service. Most states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Ponte Vedra Florida.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which snaps your photograph as you blow into a portable breath tester.
DUI Defense Lawyer in Ponte Vedra Explains: Price of a DUI Conviction
- Approximate Costs. Lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- License Reinstatement Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $50 to $250