DUI Defense Lawyer in Rockledge Florida
Find DUI Defense Lawyer in Rockledge Florida. Have you been arrested for a DUI in Florida? You do have some important decisions to make. Because these are serious legal charges and you will need legal help.
Honestly, you must know you’re facing legal consequences like the loss of your driving privileges, a lot of court appearances, restrictive conditions like an ignition lock device and losing your freedom. Also collateral actions because of of a DUI checkpoint is stress, sleep loss, damage to your reputation, insurance rate increases and more.
In my experience, judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI differently than other citizens charged with a crime. If you have a DUI history then the DUI laws in Florida require that you are punished even more severely. To prevent the worst possible scenario requires you to engage the legal services of an experienced and dedicated DUI defense lawyer in Rockledge Florida who is focused on representing your DUI defense.
Benefits of Hiring DUI Defense Lawyers in Rockledge Florida
The chances of really beating a DWI charge are slim to none if you don’t hire a DUI lawyer. A DWI conviction can have long-term consequences, including the payment of stiff fines and penalties,losing driving priveleges, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and more.
Hiring a DUI Defense Lawyer in Rockledge Florida or your local area is your best chance of possible reducing charges from a DUI.
The experienced DUI lawyer in Rockledge will know the opponent prosecutor style and pre-dispositions, and can increase the possibilities pleading for a lesser charge, and more. Your good dui defense lawyer will know the procedures involving a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the policemen did not follow a procedure exactly. And in most cases results in a charge being dropped.
As we all know, all cases are different and each case has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are many ways to beat a charge, and unfortunately only a DWI lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases are very complicated and difficult to navigate, which makes it even more important that you hire a DUI lawyer in Rockledge FL to lookout for your interests and your freedom. Knowing Florida laws, having experience are important qualities in a good Rockledge DUI lawyer.
Find someone who has been practicing DWI defense almost exclusively. Look into the lawyer’s reputation by asking friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. Find out if they have they gotten favorable outcomes.
Mandatory Penalties in Florida of a DUI Conviction:
1. DUI School. Many states require a 12-100 hour course on substance and alcohol abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200-$600, and if you show up for the class under the influence of alcohol or drugs, you will be dismissed from the course and you’ll have to pay the fee and start the course again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Another common DWI sanction is attendance at a “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a sobering meeting with the victims of drunk drivers.
3. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your vehicle and prevents the car from starting unless you test under .02 blood alcohol.
4. Community Service. Many states require 20-200 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Rockledge Florida.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-A random urine test, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which snaps your photograph as you blow into a portable breath tester.
DUI Defense Lawyer in Rockledge Explains: DUI Offense Costs
- Estimated Legal Costs. Legal Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Time Lost from Work for Court, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $50 to $250