Find DUI Defense Lawyer in Rome Georgia 30163
Find DUI Defense Lawyer in Rome Georgia 30163. Have you been arrested for a DUI in Georgia? You do have some important decisions to make. These are serious legal charges and you will need counseling from an lawyer.
Honestly, you must know you are facing legal consequences like the loss of your driving privileges, a lot of court appearances, restrictive conditions like an Ignition Interlock device and being thrown in jail. Additional collateral actions because of of a DUI conviction is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
My legal experience knows that judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI differently than other people charged with crimes. If you’ve been charged before with a DWI then the DWI laws in Georgia require that you are punished more harshly. Avoiding the worst possible scenario requires you to seek the services of an dedicated and experienced DUI defense lawyer in Rome Georgia who is focused on defending your DWI defense case.
Advantages of Retaining DUI Defense Lawyers
The odds of really having your DWI charges dropped are slim to none if you don’t hire a DUI lawyer. A DWI conviction will have long-term consequences on your life, including stiff fines and penalties,losing driving priveleges, the imperilment of future job prospects, and more.
Hiring a DUI Defense Lawyer in Rome Georgia or your local area is your best chance of minimizing the fallout from a DUI.
The experienced DUI lawyer in Rome will know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and can increase the possibilities pleading for a lesser charge, and more. Your good dui defense lawyer will also know the procedures involving a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the police didn’t follow a procedure exactly. And in most cases results in a charge being thrown out
As you know, all cases are different and each case has its advantages and disadvantages. And there are many ways to have charges dropped, and unfortunately only a DWI lawyer knows about, and don’t. Most cases can become pretty and difficult to navigate, which makes it more critical to hire a DUI lawyer in Rome GA to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing Georgia DWI laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are the most important qualities in a good Rome DWI lawyer.
Find someone who practices DUI defense exclusively. Research the lawyer’s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. Find out if they have they gotten favorable outcomes.
Mandatory Conditions in Georgia of a Drunk Driving Conviction:
1. DUI Class. Most states require a 12-100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200-$600, and if you show up for the class drunk, they will terminate you from the class and you’ll have to pay the fee and start the course over again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DWI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meeting with the family members of DUI victims.
3. Ignition Interlock. A portable breathalyzer that to your vehicle and prevents the car from starting unless you test under .02 blood alcohol.
4. Community Service. Most states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Rome Georgia.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-A random urine test, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
DUI Defense Lawyer Price of a DUI Conviction
- Approximate Costs. Lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Fines and Court Fees $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Time Lost from Work for Court Appearances, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- License Reinstatement Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing costs $50 to $250