Find DUI Lawyer in Bethlehem GA
Find DUI Lawyer in Bethlehem GA. Arrested for a DUI in Bethlehem GA? You now have important decisions to make. These are serious charges and you might need legal help.
Honestly, you must know you are facing legal consequences like the loss of your driving privileges, numerous court appearances, restrictive conditions like an ignition lock device and being locked up. Additional collateral consequences as a result of a DUI charge is stress, sleep loss, damage to your reputation, insurance rate increases and more.
In my experience, prosecutors and judges treat those accused of a DUI much differently than other citizens charged with crimes. If you’ve been charged before with a DWI then the DWI laws in Georgia require that you are punished even more harshly. To prevent the worst possible outcomes pretty much requires you to get the legal services of an experienced and dedicated DWI lawyers in Bethlehem GA who is focused on representing your DWI case.
Benefits of Hiring Find DUI Lawyer in Bethlehem
The chances of successfully having your DWI charges dropped are slim to none if you don’t retain the services of a DUI lawyer. A DWI conviction will have long-term consequences, including the payment of stiff fines and penalties,losing your license, the imperilment of future job prospects, and more.
Hiring a DWI lawyer in Bethlehem Georgia or your local area is your best chance of possible reducing charges from a DUI.
The experienced DUI lawyer in Bethlehem will also know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and will increase the chances of pleading for a lesser charge, and more. Your good dui lawyer will know the legal procedures involved in a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the policemen did not follow a procedure exactly. This often results in a DUI charge being dropped.
As we all know, all cases vary and each case has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are many ways to beat a charge, and unfortunately only a DWI lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases are very complicated and hard to deal with legally, which makes it more critical to hire a DUI lawyer in Bethlehem GA to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing Georgia DWI laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are the most important qualities in a defense Bethlehem DWI lawyer.
The best practice is to find an lawyer who has been practicing DWI defense almost exclusively. Research the lawyer’s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who has dealt with this lawyer. See if they have they obtained proven results.
Georgia Has Mandatory Penalties of a Drunk Driving Conviction:
1. DUI Class. Most states require a 12-100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200-$600, and if you were dumb enough to show up for the class under the influence of alcohol or drugs, you will be dismissed from the class and you’ll have to pay the fee and start the course over again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DWI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a sobering meetup with victims family members.
3. Ignition Interlock. A portable breathalyzer that to your car and prevents the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
4. Community Service. Many states require 20-200 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Bethlehem Georgia.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which snaps your photograph as you blow into a portable breath tester.
Price of a DUI Conviction
- Estimated Legal Costs. Lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Fines and Court Fees $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court, DUI Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- License Reinstatement Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing costs $50 to $250
DUI lawyer in Bethlehem GA
Driving Under the Influence (DUI)