Find DUI Lawyer in Dawson GA
Find DUI Lawyer in Dawson GA. Have you been arrested for a DUI in Dawson GA? You now have important decisions to make. These are serious charges and you will need legal help.
Honestly, you must know you’re facing serious consequences such as the loss of your driving privileges, numerous court appearances, restrictive conditions like an ignition lock device and being thrown in jail. Additional collateral actions because of of a DUI charge is stress, sleep loss, damage to your reputation, insurance rate increases and more.
My legal experience knows that judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI differently than other citizens charged with a crime. If you’ve been charged before with a DWI then the DWI laws in Georgia require that you are punished even more harshly. Avoiding the worst possible outcomes pretty much requires you to get the services of an experienced and dedicated DWI lawyers in Dawson GA who is focused on representing your DWI defense case.
Advantages of Retaining Find DUI Lawyer in Dawson
The chances of successfully beating a DWI charge are slim to none if you don’t retain the services of a DUI lawyer. A DWI conviction can have lasting consequences on your life, including the payment of stiff fines and penalties,losing your license, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and more.
Hiring a DWI lawyer in Dawson Georgia or your local area is your best chance of winning your case from a DUI.
The experienced DUI lawyer in Dawson will also know the opponent prosecutor style and pre-dispositions, and will increase the chances of pleading for a lesser charge, and more. Your good dui lawyer will also know the procedures involved in a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the police have not followed a procedure exactly. And in most cases results in a DUI charge being thrown out
As you know, all cases vary and each charge has its advantages and disadvantages. And there are ways to beat a charge, and unfortunately only a DWI lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases can become very complicated and difficult to navigate, which makes it even more important to hire a DUI lawyer in Dawson GA to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing Georgia laws, having experience are important qualities in a good Dawson DWI lawyer.
The best practice is to find an lawyer who practices DUI defense exclusively. Look into the lawyer’s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who has dealt with this lawyer. See if they have they gotten favorable outcomes.
Georgia Has Mandatory Conditions of a Drunk Driving Conviction:
1. DUI School. Many states require a 12-100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200 to $600, and if you show up for the class under the influence of alcohol or drugs, you will be dismissed from the class and have to pay the fee and do the course again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Another common DWI sanction is attendance at a “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meetup with the family members of DUI victims.
3. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your vehicle and keeps the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
4. Community Service. Most states require 20-200 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Dawson Georgia.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-A random urine test, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which snaps your photograph as you blow into a portable breath tester.
Price of a DUI Conviction
- Estimated Legal Costs. Legal Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Fines and Court Fees $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court Appearances, DUI Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- License Reinstatement Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $50 to $250
DUI lawyer in Dawson GA
Driving Under the Influence (DUI)