Find DUI Lawyer in Pine Mountain GA
Find DUI Lawyer in Pine Mountain GA. Have you been arrested for a DUI in Pine Mountain GA? You now have important decisions to make. Because these are serious legal charges and you might need legal help.
To be straight up as we can you must know you’re facing legal consequences like the loss of your driving privileges, a lot of court appearances, restrictive conditions like an ignition lock device and being locked up. Also other consequences because of of a DUI charge is stress, sleep loss, damage to your reputation, insurance rate increases and more.
In my experience, judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI much differently than other people charged with crimes. If you have a DWI history then the DWI laws in Georgia require that you are punished more harshly. To prevent the worst possible scenario requires you to find the services of an experienced and dedicated DWI lawyers in Pine Mountain GA who is focused on representing your DWI case.
Benefits of Retaining Find DUI Lawyer in Pine Mountain
The odds of really having your DWI charges dropped are slim to none if you don’t hire a DUI lawyer. A DWI conviction will have long-term consequences, including the payment of stiff fines and penalties,losing driving priveleges, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and more.
Hiring a DWI lawyer in Pine Mountain Georgia or your local area is your best chance of winning your case from a DUI.
The experienced DUI lawyer in Pine Mountain will also know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and can increase the chances of negotiating a lesser charge, and more. Your good dui lawyer will also know the legal procedures involved in a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the policemen did not follow a procedure exactly. This often results in a charge being dropped.
As we all know, all cases vary and each case has its advantages and disadvantages. And there are ways to have charges dropped, most or all of which a DWI lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases can become very complicated and hard to navigate, which makes it even more important that you hire a DUI lawyer in Pine Mountain GA to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing Georgia DWI laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are important qualities in a defense Pine Mountain DWI lawyer.
The best practice is to find an lawyer who practices DUI defense exclusively. Research the lawyer’s reputation by asking friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. Find out if they have they gotten favorable outcomes.
Georgia Has Mandatory Conditions of a Drunk Driving Conviction:
1. Drunk Driving School. Most states require a short 12 to 100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200-$600, and if you show up for the class after you’ve been drinking, you will be dismissed from the class and you’ll have to pay the fee and take the course again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DWI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a sobering meeting with the families of victims.
3. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your vehicle and keeps the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
4. Community Service. Many states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Pine Mountain Georgia.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a SCRAM ankle bracelet which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
Price of a DUI Conviction
- Estimated Costs. Legal Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Fines and Court Fees $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Time Lost from Work for Court Appearances, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $50 to $250
DUI lawyer in Pine Mountain GA
Driving Under the Influence (DUI)