Find DUI Lawyer in Lake City Florida
Find DUI Lawyer in Lake City. Have you been arrested for a DUI in Lake City FL? You do have some important decisions to make. Because these are serious charges and you might need counseling from an lawyer.
Honestly, you must know you are facing serious consequences such as the loss of your driving privileges, numerous court appearances, driving limitations like an ignition lock device and losing your freedom. Also collateral consequences because of of a DUI charge is stress, sleep loss, damage to your reputation, insurance rate increases and more.
Why You Need a Good Lawyer DUI Lawyer in Lake City Florida
My legal experience knows that prosecutors and judges treat those accused of a DUI much differently than other citizens charged with a crime. If you’ve been charged before with a DWI then the DWI laws in Florida require that you are punished even more severely. Avoiding the worst possible outcomes pretty much requires you to find the legal services of an experienced and dedicated DUI lawyers in Lake City FL who is focused on representing your DUI defense.
Good Reasons of Hiring DUI Lawyer in Lake City Florida
The chances of successfully having your DWI charges dropped are far and between if you don’t hire a DUI lawyer. A DWI conviction can have lasting consequences on your life, including stiff penalties and fines,losing driving priveleges, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and more.
Hiring a DUI lawyer in Lake City Florida or your local area is your best chance of winning your case from a DUI.
The experienced Lake City DUI lawyer will know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and can increase the possibilities pleading for a lesser charge, and more. Your good dui lawyer will also know the legal procedures involving a DUI case, and could point out that the police didn’t follow a protocol exactly. And in most cases results in a charge being thrown out
As we all know, all cases vary and each case has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are ways to beat a charge, and unfortunately only a DUI lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases are very complicated and hard to deal with legally, which makes it even more important that you hire a DUI lawyer in Lake City FL to lookout for your interests and your freedom. Knowing Florida DUI laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are the most important qualities in a defense Lake City DUI lawyer.
Find an experienced dui lawyer who has been practicing DUI defense almost exclusively. Look into the lawyer’s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who has dealt with this lawyer. Find out if they have they gotten favorable outcomes.
Florida Has Mandatory Consequences of a Drunk Driving Conviction:
1. DUI School. Many states including Florida require a 12-100 hour course on substance and alcohol abuse. The school costs from $200-$600, and if you show up for the class after you’ve been drinking, they will terminate you from the class and have to pay a penalty fee and do the course again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DWI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a sobering meeting with the family members of DUI victims.
3. Ignition Interlock. A portable breathalyzer that to your vehicle and keeps the car from starting unless you test under .02 blood alcohol.
4. Community Service. Most states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Lake City Florida.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which snaps your photograph as you blow into a portable breath tester.
DUI Lawyer in Lake City Florida Explains: Price of a DUI Conviction
- Estimated Legal Costs. Lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court Appearances, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- License Reinstatement Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over 3 years.
- Towing costs $50 to $250
DUI lawyer in Lake City Florida
Driving Under the Influence (DUI)