Find DUI Lawyer in Palm Harbor Florida
Find DUI Lawyer in Palm Harbor. Have you been arrested for a DUI in Palm Harbor FL? You now have important decisions to make. Because these are serious legal charges and you might need legal help.
Honestly, you must know you are facing legal consequences such as the loss of your driver’s license, numerous court appearances, driving limitations like an ignition lock device and being thrown in jail. Also collateral consequences as a result of a DUI charge is stress, sleep loss, damage to your reputation, insurance rate increases and more.
Why You Need the Best DUI Lawyer in Palm Harbor Florida
My legal experience knows that prosecutors and judges treat those accused of a DUI much differently than other citizens charged with a crime. If you’ve been charged before with a DWI then the DWI laws in Florida require that you are punished more harshly. Avoiding the worst possible outcomes pretty much requires you to find the services of an dedicated and experienced DUI lawyers in Palm Harbor FL who is focused on defending your criminal defense case.
Good Reasons of Hiring DUI Lawyer in Palm Harbor Florida
The chances of successfully beating a DWI charge are far and between if you don’t hire a DUI lawyer. A DWI conviction will have lasting consequences, including stiff penalties and fines,the loss of driving privileges, the imperilment of future job prospects, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a DUI lawyer in Palm Harbor Florida or your local area is your best chance of possible reducing charges from a DUI.
The experienced Palm Harbor DUI lawyer will also know the opponent prosecutor style and pre-dispositions, and will increase the chances of negotiating a lesser charge, and more. Your good dui lawyer will know the legal procedures involving a DUI case, and could point out that the policemen did not follow a procedure exactly. This often results in a DUI charge being dropped.
As we all know, all cases vary and each charge has its advantages and disadvantages. And there are ways to have charges dropped, and unfortunately only a DUI lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases are very complicated and difficult to navigate, which makes it more critical to hire a DUI lawyer in Palm Harbor FL to lookout for your interests and your freedom. Knowing Florida DUI laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are the most important qualities in a good Palm Harbor DUI lawyer.
Find an experienced dui lawyer who practices DUI defense exclusively. Research the lawyer’s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who has dealt with this lawyer. Find out if they have they obtained proven results.
Florida Has Mandatory Penalties of a Drunk Driving Conviction:
1. Drunk Driving School. Many states including Florida require a 12-100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The school costs from $200-$600, and if you show up for the class drunk, you will be dismissed from the course and you’ll have to pay the fee and do the course over again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Another common DWI sanction is attendance at a “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meeting with the family members of DUI victims.
3. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your car and prevents the car from starting unless you test under .02 blood alcohol.
4. Community Service. Many states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Palm Harbor Florida.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-A random urine test, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which snaps your photograph as you blow into a portable breath tester.
DUI Lawyer in Palm Harbor Florida Explains: Price of a DUI Conviction
- Estimated Legal Costs. Legal Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Fines and Court Fees $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court, DUI Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Car Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over 3 years.
- Auto Towing charges $50 to $250
DUI lawyer in Palm Harbor Florida
Driving Under the Influence (DUI)