Find DUI Lawyer in Pinellas Park Florida
Find DUI Lawyer in Pinellas Park. Have you been arrested for a DUI in Pinellas Park FL? You now have important decisions to make. Because these are serious legal charges and you might need counseling from an lawyer.
To be straight up as we can you must know you are facing possible consequences such as the loss of your driver’s license, numerous court appearances, driving limitations like an ignition lock device and losing your freedom. Also collateral consequences as a result of a DUI charge is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
Why You Need an Experienced DUI Lawyer in Pinellas Park Florida
In my experience, judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI much differently than other people charged with a crime. If you’ve been charged before with a DWI then the DWI laws in Florida require that you are punished even more severely. To prevent the worst possible scenario requires you to seek the services of an dedicated and experienced DUI lawyers in Pinellas Park FL who is focused on defending your DUI defense case.
The Importance of Hiring DUI Lawyer in Pinellas Park Florida
The odds of successfully beating a DWI charge are slim to none if you don’t retain the services of a DUI lawyer. A DWI conviction will have lasting consequences on your life, including stiff fines and penalties,losing driving priveleges, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and more.
Hiring a DUI lawyer in Pinellas Park Florida or your local area is your best chance of winning your case from a DUI.
The experienced Pinellas Park DUI lawyer will know the opponent prosecutor style and pre-dispositions, and will increase the chances of negotiating a lesser charge, and more. Your good dui lawyer will know the legal procedures involving a DUI case, and could point out that the police have not followed a procedure exactly. This often results in a charge being thrown out
As you know, all cases and charges are different and each case has its advantages and disadvantages. And there are some to have charges dropped, most or all of which a DUI lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases are pretty and difficult to navigate, which makes it even more important to hire a DUI lawyer in Pinellas Park FL to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing Florida laws, having experience are important qualities in a defense Pinellas Park DUI lawyer.
The best practice is to find a top rated lawyer who practices DUI defense exclusively. Look into the lawyer’s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. See if they have they gotten favorable outcomes.
Florida Has Mandatory Consequences of a DUI Conviction:
1. Drunk Driving Class. Most states including Florida require a short 12 to 100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The school costs from $200-$600, and if you were dumb enough to show up for the class after you’ve been drinking, you will be dismissed from the class and you’ll have to pay a penalty fee and start the course over again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Another common DWI sanction is attendance at a “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meeting with the victims of drunk drivers.
3. Ignition Interlock. A portable breathalyzer that to your vehicle and prevents the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
4. Community Service. Most states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Pinellas Park Florida.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-A random urine test, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
DUI Lawyer in Pinellas Park Florida Explains: Costs of DUI Convictions
- Approximate Costs. lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Fines and Court Fees $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court, DUI Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- License Reinstatement Fee $150.
- Car Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $50 to $250
DUI lawyer in Pinellas Park FL
Driving Under the Influence (DUI)