Find DUI Lawyer in Seibert Colorado
Find DUI Lawyer in Seibert. Arrested for a DUI in Seibert CO? You do have some important decisions to make. Because these are serious legal charges and you might need counseling from an lawyer.
Honestly, you must know you’re facing serious consequences such as the loss of your driver’s license, a lot of court appearances, driving limitations like an Ignition Interlock device and being thrown in jail. Additional collateral consequences as a result of a DUI charge is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
Why You Need an Experienced DUI Lawyer in Seibert Colorado
My legal experience knows that judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI differently than other people charged with crimes. If you have a DWI history then the DWI laws in Colorado require that you are punished even more severely. Avoiding the worst possible outcomes pretty much requires you to seek the services of an dedicated and experienced DUI lawyers in Seibert CO who is focused on defending your criminal defense case.
The Importance of Retaining DUI Lawyer in Seibert Colorado
The odds of successfully beating a DWI charge are slim to none if you don’t hire a DUI lawyer. A DWI conviction can have lasting consequences, including high fines and penalties,losing driving priveleges, the imperilment of future job prospects, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a DUI lawyer in Seibert Colorado or your local area is your best chance of winning your case from a DUI.
The experienced Seibert DUI lawyer will also know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and can increase the possibilities pleading for a lesser charge, and more. Your good dui lawyer will also know the procedures involving a DUI case, and could point out that the policemen have not followed a protocol exactly. And in most cases results in a charge being dropped.
As you know, all cases and charges are different and each charge has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are many ways to have charges dropped, and unfortunately only a DUI lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases are very complicated and difficult to navigate, which makes it even more important to hire a DUI lawyer in Seibert CO to lookout for your interests and your freedom. Knowing Colorado laws, having experience are important qualities in a good Seibert DUI lawyer.
Find an experienced dui lawyer who has been practicing DUI defense almost exclusively. Look into the lawyer’s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who has dealt with this lawyer. Find out if they have they gotten favorable outcomes.
Colorado Has Mandatory Consequences of a DUI Conviction:
1. DUI Class. Many states including Colorado require a 12-100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The school costs from $200-$600, and if you show up for the class under the influence of alcohol or drugs, they will terminate you from the course and you’ll have to pay the fee and start the course over again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DWI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a sobering meeting with the family members of DUI victims.
3. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your vehicle and prevents the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
4. Community Service. Many states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Seibert Colorado.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a SCRAM ankle bracelet which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which snaps your photograph as you blow into a portable breath tester.
DUI Lawyer in Seibert Colorado Explains: Price of a DUI Conviction
- Approximate Legal Costs. Lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Fines and Court Fees $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court Appearances, DUI Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Car Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over 3 years.
- Towing charges $50 to $250
DUI lawyer in Seibert CO
Driving Under the Influence (DUI)