Find DWI Lawyer in Cape Coral Florida 33915
Find DWI Lawyer in Cape Coral Florida 33915. Have you been arrested for a DWI in Cape Coral Florida? You now have important decisions to make. Because these are serious charges and you will need counseling from an lawyer.
Honestly, you must know you’re facing possible consequences like the loss of your driver’s license, a lot of court appearances, restrictive conditions like an ignition lock device and being thrown in jail. Also collateral consequences as a result of a DUI charge is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
In my experience, prosecutors and judges treat those accused of a DWI much differently than other citizens charged with crimes. If you have a DWI history then the DWI laws in Florida require that you are punished more harshly. To prevent the worst possible scenario requires you to get the services of an experienced and dedicated DWI lawyers in Cape Coral FL who is focused on defending your DWI case.
Advantages of Retaining Find DWI Lawyer in Cape Coral
The odds of really beating a DWI charge are slim to none if you don’t retain the services of a DUI lawyer. A DWI conviction will have lasting consequences, including high fines and penalties,the loss of driving privileges, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a DWI lawyer in Cape Coral Florida or your local area is your best chance of minimizing the damage from a DWI.
The experienced DWI lawyer in Cape Coral will also know the opponent prosecutor style and pre-dispositions, and will increase the chances of pleading for a lesser charge, and more. Your good dui lawyer will also know the legal procedures involved in a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the police didn’t follow a procedure exactly. This often results in a charge being thrown out
As you know, all cases and charges vary and each case has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are many ways to beat a charge, and unfortunately only a DWI lawyer knows about, and don’t. Most cases can become pretty and hard to navigate, which makes it even more important that you hire a DUI lawyer in Cape Coral FL to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing Florida DWI laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are important qualities in a good Cape Coral DWI lawyer.
Find someone who has been practicing DWI defense almost exclusively. Research the lawyer’s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. See if they have they obtained proven results.
Most states have mandatory penalties of a DUI conviction:
1. Drunk Driving School. Most states require a 12-100 hour course on substance and alcohol abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200-$600, and if you show up for the class after you’ve been drinking, you will be dismissed from the class and have to pay a penalty fee and begin the course again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Another common DWI sanction is attendance at a “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meetup with the families of victims.
3. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your car and prevents the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
4. Community Service. Most states require 20-200 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Cape Coral Florida.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a SCRAM ankle bracelet which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
DWI Offense Costs
- Estimated Costs. lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing costs $50 to $250
DWI Lawyer in Cape Coral Florida 33915
Driving Under the Influence (DUI)