Find DWI Lawyer in Cat Spring Texas 78933
Find DWI Lawyer in Cat Spring Texas 78933. Arrested for a DWI? You now have important decisions to make. These are serious charges and you will need counseling from an lawyer.
To be straight up as we can you must know you’re facing legal consequences such as the loss of your driving privileges, a lot of court appearances, restrictive conditions like an ignition lock device and being thrown in jail. Additional collateral consequences because of of a DWI charge is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
In my experience, judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DWI much differently than other people charged with a crime. If you’ve been charged before with a DWI then the DWI laws in Texas require that you are punished more harshly. To prevent the worst possible outcomes pretty much requires you to engage the legal services of an dedicated and experienced DWI lawyers in Cat Spring TX who is focused on defending your DWI defense case.
Advantages of Hiring The Best DWI Lawyer
The odds of really beating a DWI charge are slim to none if you don’t hire a DWI lawyer. A DWI conviction will have long-term consequences, including high penalties and fines,losing driving priveleges, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a DWI lawyer in Cat Spring or your local area is your best chance of minimizing the fallout from a DWI.
The experienced DWI lawyer in Cat Spring will also know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and can increase the possibilities negotiating a lesser charge, and more. Your good dwi lawyer will know the legal procedures involved in a DWI case, and could point out that the police have not followed a protocol exactly. This often results in a DWI charge being dropped.
As we all know, all cases are different and each case has its advantages and disadvantages. And there are many ways to have charges dropped, and unfortunately only a DWI lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases can become pretty and hard to navigate, which makes it even more important that you hire a DWI lawyer in Cat Spring TX to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing Texas DWI laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are important qualities in a defense Cat Spring DWI lawyer.
Find someone who has been practicing DWI defense almost exclusively. Research the lawyer’s reputation by asking friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. Find out if they have they obtained proven results.
Texas Has Mandatory Conditions of a DWI Conviction:
1. Drunk Driving School. Many states require a short 12 to 100 hour course on substance and alcohol abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200 to $600, and if you were dumb enough to show up for the class under the influence of alcohol or drugs, they will terminate you from the course and you’ll have to pay the fee and start the course again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DWI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meetup with victims family members.
3. Ignition Interlock. A portable breathalyzer that to your car and keeps the car from starting unless you test under .02 blood alcohol.
4. Community Service. Most states require 20-200 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Cat Spring Texas.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-A random urine test, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) Charge
- Estimated Legal Costs. Lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Fines and Court Fees $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- License Reinstatement Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing costs $50 to $250
DWI Lawyer Explains Why You Should Not Go to Court Alone