Find DWI Lawyer in Felton California 95018
Find DWI Lawyer in Felton California 95018. Have you been arrested for a DWI in Felton California? You do have some important decisions to make. These are serious legal charges and you will need legal help.
To be straight up as we can you must know you’re facing possible consequences such as the loss of your driver’s license, numerous court appearances, driving limitations like an ignition lock device and being locked up. Additional collateral consequences as a result of a DUI charge is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
My legal experience knows that prosecutors and judges treat those accused of a DWI differently than other people charged with crimes. If you’ve been charged before with a DWI then the DWI laws in California require that you are punished even more harshly. Avoiding the worst possible scenario requires you to seek the legal services of an experienced and dedicated DWI lawyers in Felton CA who is focused on representing your DWI defense case.
Advantages of Hiring Find DWI Lawyer in Felton
The odds of successfully having your DWI charges dropped are far and between if you don’t hire a DUI lawyer. A DWI conviction will have lasting consequences on your life, including stiff penalties and fines,losing your license, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a DWI lawyer in Felton California or your local area is your best chance of having charges dropped from a DWI.
The experienced DWI lawyer in Felton will know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and will increase the chances of negotiating a lesser charge, and more. Your good dui lawyer will also know the legal procedures involved in a DUI case, and could point out that the police have not followed a procedure exactly. This often results in a DUI charge being thrown out
As you know, all cases and charges vary and each case has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are some to have charges dropped, most or all of which a DWI lawyer knows about, and don’t. Most cases are pretty and difficult to navigate, which makes it even more important to hire a DUI lawyer in Felton CA to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing California DWI laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are the most important qualities in a good Felton DWI lawyer.
Find someone who practices DUI defense exclusively. Look into the lawyer’s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. See if they have they obtained proven results.
U.S. States have mandatory conditions of a drunk driving conviction:
1. Drunk Driving Class. Many states require a 12-100 hour course on substance and alcohol abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200-$600, and if you were dumb enough to show up for the class under the influence of alcohol or drugs, they will terminate you from the course and you’ll have to pay a penalty fee and start the course again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Another common DWI sanction is attendance at a “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a sobering meetup with the victims of drunk drivers.
3. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your car and keeps the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
4. Community Service. Most states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Felton California.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a SCRAM ankle bracelet which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
Costs of DWI Convictions
- Approximate Legal Costs. Legal Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- License Reinstatement Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing costs $50 to $250
DWI Lawyer in Felton California 95018
Driving Under the Influence (DUI)