Find DWI Lawyer in Palm Harbor Florida 34682
Find DWI Lawyer in Palm Harbor Florida 34682. Have you been arrested for a DWI in Palm Harbor Florida? You do have some important decisions to make. Because these are serious charges and you will need counseling from an lawyer.
To be straight up as we can you must know you’re facing serious consequences like the loss of your driver’s license, numerous court appearances, driving limitations like an ignition lock device and being locked up. Additional other consequences because of of a DUI charge is stress, sleep loss, damage to your reputation, insurance rate increases and more.
My legal experience knows that prosecutors and judges treat those accused of a DWI differently than other people charged with crimes. If you have a DWI history then the DWI laws in Florida require that you are punished more severely. To prevent the worst possible scenario requires you to get the legal services of an dedicated and experienced DWI lawyers in Palm Harbor FL who is focused on representing your DWI case.
Benefits of Hiring Find DWI Lawyer in Palm Harbor
The chances of successfully having your DWI charges dropped are slim to none if you don’t hire a DUI lawyer. A DWI conviction will have lasting consequences on your life, including the payment of stiff fines and penalties,the loss of driving privileges, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a DWI lawyer in Palm Harbor Florida or your local area is your best chance of possible reducing charges from a DWI.
The experienced DWI lawyer in Palm Harbor will also know the opponent prosecutor style and pre-dispositions, and can increase the chances of negotiating a lesser charge, and more. Your good dui lawyer will know the procedures involving a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the police didn’t follow a procedure exactly. And in most cases results in a charge being thrown out
As we all know, all cases and charges are different and each charge has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are some to beat a charge, most or all of which a DWI lawyer knows about, and don’t. Most cases are pretty and difficult to deal with legally, which makes it more critical to hire a DUI lawyer in Palm Harbor FL to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing Florida DWI laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are important qualities in a defense Palm Harbor DWI lawyer.
The best practice is to find an lawyer who practices DUI defense exclusively. Look into the lawyer’s reputation by asking friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. Find out if they have they gotten favorable outcomes.
States have mandatory penalties of a DUI conviction:
1. Drunk Driving Class. Many states require a short 12 to 100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The school costs from $200-$600, and if you were dumb enough to show up for the class drunk, you will be dismissed from the class and have to pay a penalty fee and do the course again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DWI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meeting with the victims of drunk drivers.
3. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your vehicle and prevents the car from starting unless you test under .02 blood alcohol.
4. Community Service. Many states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Palm Harbor Florida.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a SCRAM ankle bracelet which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
Price of a DWI Conviction
- Estimated Costs. Legal Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Time Lost from Work for Court, DUI Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $50 to $250
DWI Lawyer in Palm Harbor Florida 34682
Driving Under the Influence (DUI)