Find DWI Lawyer in Palm Harbor Florida 34684
Find DWI Lawyer in Palm Harbor Florida 34684. Have you been arrested for a DWI in Palm Harbor Florida? You now have important decisions to make. These are serious charges and you might need counseling from an lawyer.
To be straight up as we can you must know you’re facing possible consequences like the loss of your driver’s license, numerous court appearances, restrictive conditions like an ignition lock device and being thrown in jail. Also other consequences because of of a DUI charge is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
My legal experience knows that prosecutors and judges treat those accused of a DWI differently than other people charged with a crime. If you have a DWI history then the DWI laws in Florida require that you are punished even more severely. To prevent the worst possible outcomes pretty much requires you to get the legal services of an dedicated and experienced DWI lawyers in Palm Harbor FL who is focused on defending your DWI defense.
Benefits of Retaining Find DWI Lawyer in Palm Harbor
The chances of really having your DWI charges dropped are far and between if you don’t hire a DUI lawyer. A DWI conviction can have lasting consequences, including stiff penalties and fines,losing your license, the imperilment of future job prospects, and more.
Hiring a DWI lawyer in Palm Harbor Florida or your local area is your best chance of possible reducing charges from a DWI.
The experienced DWI lawyer in Palm Harbor will also know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and can increase the possibilities negotiating a lesser charge, and more. Your good dui lawyer will know the procedures involving a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the policemen have not followed a procedure exactly. And in most cases results in a DUI charge being dropped.
As we all know, all cases and charges vary and each charge has its advantages and disadvantages. And there are ways to beat a charge, most or all of which a DWI lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases are pretty and difficult to deal with legally, which makes it even more important that you hire a DUI lawyer in Palm Harbor FL to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing Florida DWI laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are important qualities in a defense Palm Harbor DWI lawyer.
Find someone who practices DUI defense exclusively. Look into the lawyer’s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who has dealt with this lawyer. See if they have they obtained proven results.
States have mandatory penalties of a drunk driving conviction:
1. Drunk Driving Class. Many states require a short 12 to 100 hour course on substance and alcohol abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200-$600, and if you were dumb enough to show up for the class under the influence of alcohol or drugs, you will be dismissed from the class and have to pay the fee and do the course over again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Another common DWI sanction is attendance at a “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meetup with victims family members.
3. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your car and keeps the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
4. Community Service. Many states require 20-200 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Palm Harbor Florida.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-A random urine test, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which snaps your photograph as you blow into a portable breath tester.
Costs of DWI Convictions
- Approximate Costs. Legal Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- License Reinstatement Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing costs $50 to $250
DWI Lawyer in Palm Harbor Florida 34684
Driving Under the Influence (DUI)