DUI Lawyer in Kennesaw Georgia 30152
Find DUI Lawyer in Kennesaw Georgia 30152. Arrested for a DUI in Georgia? You now have important decisions to make. These are serious charges and you will need legal help.
To be straight up as we can you must know you are facing possible consequences such as the loss of your driver’s license, a lot of court appearances, restrictive conditions like an ignition lock device and being thrown in jail. Also other consequences as a result of a DUI charge is stress, sleep loss, damage to your reputation, insurance rate increases and more.
My legal experience knows that judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI differently than other citizens charged with crimes. If you’ve been charged before with a DWI then the DWI laws in Georgia require that you are punished even more severely. To prevent the worst possible outcomes pretty much requires you to find the services of an dedicated and experienced DWI lawyers in Kennesaw Georgia who is focused on representing your DWI defense.
Advantages of Hiring DUI Lawyers
The odds of successfully having your DWI charges dropped are slim to none if you don’t retain the services of a DUI lawyer. A DWI conviction will have lasting consequences, including high penalties and fines,the loss of driving privileges, the imperilment of future job prospects, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a DUI lawyer in Kennesaw Georgia or your local area is your best chance of possible reducing charges from a DUI.
The experienced DUI lawyer in Kennesaw will also know the opponent prosecutor style and pre-dispositions, and will increase the possibilities negotiating a lesser charge, and more. Your good dui lawyer will know the procedures involving a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the police did not follow a procedure exactly. And in most cases results in a DUI charge being thrown out
As we all know, all cases and charges are different and each charge has its advantages and disadvantages. And there are some to beat a charge, most or all of which a DWI lawyer knows about, and don’t. Most cases can become pretty and difficult to navigate, which makes it even more important to hire a DUI lawyer in Kennesaw GA to lookout for your interests and your freedom. Knowing Georgia DWI laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are the most important qualities in a good Kennesaw DWI lawyer.
Find someone who has been practicing DWI defense almost exclusively. Look into the lawyer’s reputation by asking friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. See if they have they obtained proven results.
Mandatory Conditions in Georgia of a DUI Conviction:
1. DUI Class. Many states require a 12-100 hour course on substance and alcohol abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200 to $600, and if you show up for the class under the influence of alcohol or drugs, they will terminate you from the class and have to pay the fee and do the course over again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Another common DWI sanction is attendance at a “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a sobering meeting with victims family members.
3. Ignition Interlock. A portable breathalyzer that to your vehicle and keeps the car from starting unless you test under .02 blood alcohol.
4. Community Service. Many states require 20-200 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Kennesaw Georgia.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a SCRAM ankle bracelet which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
DUI Lawyer Price of a DUI Conviction
- Estimated Costs. Legal Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $50 to $250