DUI Lawyer in Kennesaw Georgia 30156
Find DUI Lawyer in Kennesaw Georgia 30156. Have you been arrested for a DUI in Georgia? You do have some important decisions to make. These are serious charges and you will need legal help.
To be straight up as we can you must know you’re facing serious consequences such as the loss of your driving privileges, a lot of court appearances, driving limitations like an Ignition Interlock device and losing your freedom. Also other actions as a result of a DUI conviction is stress, sleep loss, damage to your reputation, insurance rate increases and more.
My legal experience knows that prosecutors and judges treat those accused of a DUI much differently than other citizens charged with a crime. If you’ve been charged before with a DWI then the DWI laws in Georgia require that you are punished even more severely. Avoiding the worst possible outcomes pretty much requires you to find the services of an dedicated and experienced DWI lawyers in Kennesaw Georgia who is focused on representing your DWI defense case.
Benefits of Hiring DUI Lawyers
The chances of successfully having your DWI charges dropped are slim to none if you don’t hire a DUI lawyer. A DWI conviction will have lasting consequences on your life, including stiff penalties and fines,losing driving priveleges, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and more.
Hiring a DUI lawyer in Kennesaw Georgia or your local area is your best chance of minimizing the fallout from a DUI.
The experienced DUI lawyer in Kennesaw will know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and will increase the chances of pleading for a lesser charge, and more. Your good dui lawyer will know the procedures involving a DUI case, and could point out that the policemen did not follow a procedure exactly. This often results in a DUI charge being dropped.
As we all know, all cases vary and each charge has its advantages and disadvantages. And there are some to have charges dropped, and unfortunately only a DWI lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases are very complicated and difficult to navigate, which makes it even more important that you hire a DUI lawyer in Kennesaw GA to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing Georgia laws, having experience are important qualities in a defense Kennesaw DWI lawyer.
The best practice is to find an lawyer who has been practicing DWI defense almost exclusively. Research the lawyer’s reputation by asking friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. Find out if they have they obtained proven results.
Mandatory Conditions in Georgia of a Drunk Driving Conviction:
1. Drunk Driving School. Most states require a short 12 to 100 hour course on substance and alcohol abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200 to $600, and if you show up for the class under the influence of alcohol or drugs, you will be dismissed from the course and have to pay the fee and take the course over again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DWI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a sobering meeting with the victims of drunk drivers.
3. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your car and keeps the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
4. Community Service. Most states require 20-200 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Kennesaw Georgia.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
DUI Lawyer Price of a DUI Conviction
- Estimated Costs. Lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Fines and Court Fees $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court Appearances, DUI Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $50 to $250