DUI Lawyer in Pine Mountain Georgia 31822
Find DUI Lawyer in Pine Mountain Georgia 31822. Arrested for a DUI in Georgia? You do have some important decisions to make. Because these are serious charges and you might need counseling from an lawyer.
Honestly, you must know you are facing possible consequences like the loss of your driving privileges, a lot of court appearances, driving limitations like an ignition lock device and being thrown in jail. Additional other actions as a result of a DUI charge is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
My legal experience knows that prosecutors and judges treat those accused of a DUI differently than other people charged with a crime. If you have a DWI history then the DWI laws in Georgia require that you are punished even more severely. To prevent the worst possible scenario requires you to get the services of an dedicated and experienced DWI lawyers in Pine Mountain Georgia who is focused on defending your DWI defense case.
Benefits of Hiring DUI Lawyers
The chances of really having your DWI charges dropped are slim to none if you don’t hire a DUI lawyer. A DWI conviction can have lasting consequences on your life, including high fines and penalties,the loss of driving privileges, the imperilment of future job prospects, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a DUI lawyer in Pine Mountain Georgia or your local area is your best chance of minimizing the damage from a DUI.
The experienced DUI lawyer in Pine Mountain will also know the opponent prosecutor style and pre-dispositions, and can increase the chances of pleading for a lesser charge, and more. Your good dui lawyer will also know the procedures involving a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the policemen have not followed a protocol exactly. This often results in a DUI charge being dropped.
As we all know, all cases are different and each charge has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are many ways to beat a charge, most or all of which a DWI lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases can become pretty and difficult to deal with legally, which makes it more critical to hire a DUI lawyer in Pine Mountain GA to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing Georgia laws, having experience are the most important qualities in a good Pine Mountain DWI lawyer.
Find someone who has been practicing DWI defense almost exclusively. Look into the lawyer’s reputation by asking friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. See if they have they obtained proven results.
Mandatory Penalties in Georgia of a DUI Conviction:
1. Drunk Driving Class. Most states require a 12-100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The school costs from $200 to $600, and if you show up for the class under the influence of alcohol or drugs, they will terminate you from the course and you’ll have to pay the fee and take the course again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Another common DWI sanction is attendance at a “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a sobering meetup with the family members of DUI victims.
3. Ignition Interlock. A portable breathalyzer that to your vehicle and keeps the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
4. Community Service. Most states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Pine Mountain Georgia.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
DUI Lawyer DUI Offense Costs
- Approximate Legal Costs. lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Time Lost from Work for Court Appearances, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- License Reinstatement Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $50 to $250