Top Rated DUI Lawyer in Pine Mountain Georgias 31822
Find Top Rated DUI Lawyer in Pine Mountain Georgia 31822. Have you been arrested for a DUI in Pine Mountain GA? You now have important decisions to make. Because these are serious legal charges and you will need counseling from an lawyer.
Honestly, you must know you’re facing serious consequences such as the loss of your driving privileges, numerous court appearances, driving limitations like an Ignition Interlock device and losing your freedom. Also other consequences as a result of a DUI charge is stress, sleep loss, damage to your reputation, insurance rate increases and more.
In my experience, judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI much differently than other citizens charged with crimes. If you’ve been charged before with a DWI then the DWI laws in Georgia require that you are punished more severely. Avoiding the worst possible scenario requires you to find the legal services of an experienced and dedicated DWI lawyers in Pine Mountain GA who is focused on defending your DWI defense case.
Benefits of Retaining Top Rated DUI Lawyers in Pine Mountain
The odds of really beating a DWI charge are slim to none if you don’t hire a DUI lawyer. A DWI conviction can have lasting consequences, including stiff penalties and fines,the loss of driving privileges, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a DWI lawyer in Pine Mountain Georgia or your local area is your best chance of minimizing the fallout from a DUI.
The experienced DUI lawyer in Pine Mountain will know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and can increase the possibilities pleading for a lesser charge, and more. Your good dui lawyer will know the procedures involved in a DUI case, and could point out that the police didn’t follow a procedure exactly. This often results in a charge being dropped.
As we all know, all cases and charges vary and each charge has its advantages and disadvantages. And there are some to have charges dropped, and unfortunately only a DWI lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases are very complicated and difficult to navigate, which makes it more critical that you hire a DUI lawyer in Pine Mountain GA to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing Georgia laws, having experience are the most important qualities in a good Pine Mountain DWI lawyer.
Find someone who has been practicing DWI defense almost exclusively. Look into the lawyer’s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. See if they have they obtained proven results.
Georgia Has Mandatory Conditions of a DUI Conviction:
1. Drunk Driving Class. Many states require a 12-100 hour course on substance and alcohol abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200 to $600, and if you show up for the class under the influence of alcohol or drugs, you will be dismissed from the class and you’ll have to pay a penalty fee and begin the course over again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Another common DWI sanction is attendance at a “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meetup with the family members of DUI victims.
3. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your vehicle and prevents the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
4. Community Service. Most states require 20-200 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Pine Mountain Georgia.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
Costs of DUI Convictions
- Estimated Costs. Lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $50 to $250