Best DUI Attorney in Allenhurst Georgia 31301
Find Best DUI attorney in Allenhurst Georgia 31301. Arrested for a DUI in Georgia? Click for FREE consultation. Don’t go to court alone. Seek legal advice from a good, experienced lawyer for the best outcome.
Honestly, you must know you are facing legal consequences such as the loss of your driver’s license, numerous court appearances, driving limitations like an Ignition Interlock device and losing your freedom. Additional collateral actions as a result of a DUI charge is stress, sleep loss, damage to your reputation, insurance rate increases and more.
My legal experience knows that judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI differently than other people charged with a crime. If you’ve been charged before with a DUI then the DUI laws in Georgia require that you are punished more harshly. Avoiding the worst possible scenario requires you to get the services of an dedicated and experienced dui attorney who is focused on defending your DUI defense.
The odds of really beating DUI charges are slim to none if you don’t retain the services of a DUI lawyer. A DUI conviction will have long-term consequences, including stiff penalties and fines,losing driving priveleges, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and more.
Hiring a DUI lawyer in Allenhurst or your local area is your best chance of winning your case from a DUI.
The best DUI attorney in Allenhurst Georgia will know the opponent prosecutor style and pre-dispositions, and will increase the possibilities pleading for a lesser charge, and more. Your DUI lawyer will also know the procedures involved in a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the police didn’t follow a protocol exactly. This often results in a charge being dropped.
As you know, all cases are different and each case has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are ways to beat a charge, and unfortunately only a DUI lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases are very complicated and hard to navigate, which makes it even more important to hire a DUI attorney in Allenhurst GA to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing Georgia laws, having experience are important qualities in a good attorney.
Find someone who has been practicing DUI defense almost exclusively. Look into the attorney”s reputation by asking friends, family or others who has dealt with this lawyer. Find out if they have they gotten favorable outcomes.
Georgia Has Mandatory Conditions of a Drunk Driving Conviction:
1. Drunk Driving Class. Most states require a 12-100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The school costs from $200-$600, and if you were dumb enough to show up for the class driving while intoxicated of alcohol or drugs, they will terminate you from the course and have to pay the fee and start the course over again.
2. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a SCRAM ankle bracelet which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
3. Victim Impact Panel. Another common DUI sanction is attendance at a “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meeting with the family members of DUI victims.
4. Ignition Interlock. A portable breathalyzer that to your car and prevents the car from starting unless you test under .02 blood alcohol.
5. Community Service. Many states require 20-200 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Allenhurst Georgia.
DUI Attorney Explains Costs of DUI Convictions
- Estimated Legal Costs. Lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Fines and Court Fees $525 to $8,525.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 140 to $ 2,150 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court Appearances, DUI Programs and Community Service $750 to $12,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,500 to $5,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing costs $60 to $280
Best DUI Attorney in Allenhurst Georgia: What to Do If Charged With A DUI