Best DUI Attorney in Dallas Georgia 30157
Find Best DUI attorney in Dallas Georgia 30157. Been arrested for drunk driving in Georgia? Click for FREE consultation. Don’t go to court alone. Seek legal advice from a good lawyer for the best outcome.
Honestly, you must know you are facing serious consequences like the loss of your driver’s license, numerous court appearances, restrictive conditions like an ignition lock device and being thrown in jail. Additional collateral consequences as a result of a DUI charge is stress, sleep loss, damage to your reputation, insurance rate increases and more.
My legal experience knows that judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI much differently than other citizens charged with crimes. If you’ve been charged before with a DUI then the DUI laws in Georgia require that you are punished even more harshly. To prevent the worst possible scenario requires you to seek the legal services of an experienced and dedicated dui attorney who is focused on defending your DUI case.
The odds of successfully beating DUI charges are slim to none if you don’t retain the services of a DUI lawyer. A DUI conviction can have long-term consequences on your life, including stiff penalties and fines,losing your license, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and more.
Hiring a DUI lawyer in Dallas or your local area is your best chance of minimizing the fallout from a DUI.
The best DUI attorney in Dallas Georgia will also know the opponent prosecutor style and pre-dispositions, and can increase the chances of negotiating a lesser charge, and more. Your DUI lawyer will know the procedures involving a DUI case, and could point out that the policemen have not followed a procedure exactly. This often results in a charge being dropped.
As we all know, all cases vary and each case has its advantages and disadvantages. And there are some to have charges dropped, and unfortunately only a DUI lawyer knows about, and don’t. Most cases are pretty and difficult to navigate, which makes it more critical to hire a DUI attorney in Dallas GA to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing Georgia DUI laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are the most important qualities in a defense attorney.
The best practice is to find to find the best dui lawyer who has been practicing DUI defense almost exclusively. Look into the attorney”s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who has dealt with this lawyer. Find out if they have they gotten favorable outcomes.
Georgia Has Mandatory Penalties of a DUI Conviction:
1. Drunk Driving Class. Most states require a short 12 to 100 hour course on substance and alcohol abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200-$600, and if you show up for the class drunk, you will be dismissed from the class and you’ll have to pay a penalty fee and take the course over again.
2. Alcohol Monitoring-A random urine test, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
3. Victim Impact Panel. Another common DUI sanction is attendance at a “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meeting with victims family members.
4. Ignition Interlock. A portable breathalyzer that to your car and keeps the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
5. Community Service. Most states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Dallas Georgia.
DUI Attorney Explains Price of a DUI Conviction
- Estimated Costs. Legal Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Fines and Court Fees $525 to $8,525.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 140 to $ 2,150 or more.
- Time Lost from Work for Court, DUI Programs and Community Service $750 to $12,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,500 to $5,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing costs $60 to $280
Best DUI Attorney in Dallas Georgia: What to Do If Charged With A DUI