Best DUI Attorney in Donalsonville Georgia 39845
Find Best DUI attorney in Donalsonville Georgia 39845. Arrested for drunk driving in Georgia? Click for FREE consultation. Don’t go to court alone. Seek legal advice from a good lawyer for the best outcome.
Honestly, you must know you’re facing legal consequences such as the loss of your driver’s license, numerous court appearances, driving limitations like an Ignition Interlock device and being locked up. Additional collateral actions because of of a DUI charge is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
In my experience, prosecutors and judges treat those accused of a DUI much differently than other citizens charged with crimes. If you’ve been charged before with a DUI then the DUI laws in Georgia require that you are punished even more harshly. To prevent the worst possible scenario requires you to find the services of an experienced and dedicated dui attorney who is focused on defending your DUI defense case.
The odds of successfully having your DUI charges dropped are far and between if you don’t retain the services of a DUI lawyer. A DUI conviction will have long-term consequences on your life, including high penalties and fines,losing driving priveleges, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a DUI lawyer in Donalsonville or your local area is your best chance of having charges dropped from a DUI.
The best DUI attorney in Donalsonville Georgia will also know the opponent prosecutor style and pre-dispositions, and can increase the possibilities pleading for a lesser charge, and more. Your DUI lawyer will also know the procedures involved in a DUI case, and could point out that the police have not followed a protocol exactly. And in most cases results in a DUI charge being thrown out
As you know, all cases and charges vary and each case has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are ways to have charges dropped, and unfortunately only a DUI lawyer knows about, and don’t. Most cases are very complicated and difficult to navigate, which makes it more critical to hire a DUI attorney in Donalsonville GA to lookout for your interests and your freedom. Knowing Georgia DUI laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are important qualities in a good attorney.
Find someone who has been practicing DUI defense almost exclusively. Look into the attorney”s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who has dealt with this lawyer. Find out if they have they obtained proven results.
Georgia Has Mandatory Conditions of a DUI Conviction:
1. Drunk Driving School. Many states require a short 12 to 100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The school costs from $200 to $600, and if you show up for the class driving while intoxicated of alcohol or drugs, they will terminate you from the course and have to pay a penalty fee and take the course over again.
2. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which snaps your photograph as you blow into a portable breath tester.
3. Victim Impact Panel. Another common DUI sanction is attendance at a “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meetup with the families of victims.
4. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your car and keeps the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
5. Community Service. Many states require 20-200 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Donalsonville Georgia.
DUI Attorney Explains Price of a DUI Conviction
- Estimated Costs. Lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Fines and Court Fees $525 to $8,525.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 140 to $ 2,150 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court, DUI Programs and Community Service $750 to $12,000.
- License Reinstatement Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,500 to $5,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing costs $60 to $280
Best DUI Attorney in Donalsonville Georgia: What to Do If Charged With A DUI