Best DUI Attorney in Jackson Georgia 30233
Find Best DUI attorney in Jackson Georgia 30233. Arrested for a DUI in Georgia? Click for FREE consultation. Don’t go to court alone. Seek legal advice from a good, experienced lawyer for the best possible outcome.
To be straight up as we can you must know you’re facing serious consequences like the loss of your driver’s license, numerous court appearances, restrictive conditions like an Ignition Interlock device and being thrown in jail. Also collateral actions as a result of a DUI charge is stress, sleep loss, damage to your reputation, insurance rate increases and more.
My legal experience knows that prosecutors and judges treat those accused of a DUI differently than other people charged with a crime. If you have a DUI history then the DUI laws in Georgia require that you are punished more severely. To prevent the worst possible outcomes pretty much requires you to find the services of an dedicated and experienced dui attorney who is focused on representing your DUI defense.
The chances of really having your DUI charges dropped are far and between if you don’t hire a DUI lawyer. A DUI conviction will have long-term consequences on your life, including stiff penalties and fines,the loss of driving privileges, the imperilment of future job prospects, and more.
Hiring a DUI lawyer in Jackson or your local area is your best chance of having charges dropped from a DUI.
The best DUI attorney in Jackson Georgia will also know the opponent prosecutor style and pre-dispositions, and can increase the chances of pleading for a lesser charge, and more. Your DUI lawyer will also know the legal procedures involved in a DUI case, and could point out that the policemen didn’t follow a procedure exactly. And in most cases results in a DUI charge being dropped.
As you know, all cases are different and each case has its advantages and disadvantages. And there are some to beat a charge, and unfortunately only a DUI lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases can become pretty and difficult to navigate, which makes it even more important that you hire a DUI attorney in Jackson GA to lookout for your interests and your freedom. Knowing Georgia laws, having experience are important qualities in a good attorney.
Find someone who practices DUI defense exclusively. Look into the attorney”s reputation by asking friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. Find out if they have they obtained proven results.
Georgia Has Mandatory Conditions of a DUI Conviction:
1. DUI School. Most states require a short 12 to 100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The school costs from $200 to $600, and if you were dumb enough to show up for the class after you’ve been drinking, they will terminate you from the class and have to pay a penalty fee and begin the course again.
2. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a SCRAM ankle bracelet which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which snaps your photograph as you blow into a portable breath tester.
3. Victim Impact Panel. Another common DUI sanction is attendance at a “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meeting with victims family members.
4. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your vehicle and prevents the car from starting unless you test under .02 blood alcohol.
5. Community Service. Most states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Jackson Georgia.
DUI Attorney Explains Price of a DUI Conviction
- Estimated Legal Costs. Lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Fines and Court Fees $525 to $8,525.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 140 to $ 2,150 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court Appearances, DUI Programs and Community Service $750 to $12,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,500 to $5,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $60 to $280
Best DUI Attorney in Jackson Georgia: What to Do If Charged With A DUI