Best DUI Attorney in Littlefield Arizona 86432
Find Best DUI attorney in Littlefield Arizona 86432. Been arrested for a DUI in Arizona? Click for FREE consultation. Don’t go to court alone. Seek legal advice from a good, experienced lawyer for the best possible outcome.
Honestly, you must know you’re facing serious consequences like the loss of your driving privileges, numerous court appearances, driving limitations like an Ignition Interlock device and being locked up. Additional other consequences because of of a DUI charge is stress, sleep loss, damage to your reputation, insurance rate increases and more.
My legal experience knows that judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI much differently than other people charged with crimes. If you have a DUI history then the DUI laws in Arizona require that you are punished even more harshly. To prevent the worst possible outcomes pretty much requires you to find the services of an experienced and dedicated dui attorney who is focused on defending your DUI defense.
The chances of successfully having your DUI charges dropped are far and between if you don’t retain the services of a DUI lawyer. A DUI conviction will have long-term consequences on your life, including stiff penalties and fines,losing driving priveleges, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a DUI lawyer in Littlefield or your local area is your best chance of having charges dropped from a DUI.
The best DUI attorney in Littlefield Arizona will also know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and can increase the chances of negotiating a lesser charge, and more. Your DUI lawyer will also know the legal procedures involved in a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the policemen did not follow a procedure exactly. And in most cases results in a DUI charge being dropped.
As we all know, all cases and charges vary and each case has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are ways to beat a charge, most or all of which a DUI lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases are pretty and difficult to deal with legally, which makes it even more important that you hire a DUI attorney in Littlefield AZ to lookout for your interests and your freedom. Knowing Arizona DUI laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are important qualities in a defense attorney.
Find someone who practices DUI defense exclusively. Look into the attorney”s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. Find out if they have they obtained proven results.
Arizona Has Mandatory Penalties of a DUI Conviction:
1. DUI Class. Most states require a 12-100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200-$600, and if you were dumb enough to show up for the class driving while intoxicated of alcohol or drugs, they will terminate you from the class and you’ll have to pay the fee and take the course over again.
2. Alcohol Monitoring-A random urine test, a SCRAM ankle bracelet which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which snaps your photograph as you blow into a portable breath tester.
3. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DUI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meeting with the family members of DUI victims.
4. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your vehicle and keeps the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
5. Community Service. Many states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Littlefield Arizona.
DUI Attorney Explains DUI Offense Costs
- Estimated Costs. Legal Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $525 to $8,525.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 140 to $ 2,150 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court Appearances, DUI Programs and Community Service $750 to $12,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,500 to $5,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $60 to $280
Best DUI Attorney in Littlefield Arizona: What to Do If Charged With A DUI