Best DUI Attorney in Mount Solon Virginia 22843
Find Best DUI attorney in Mount Solon Virginia 22843. Been arrested for a DUI in Virginia? Click for FREE consultation. Don’t go to court alone. Seek legal advice from a good lawyer for the best possible outcome.
Honestly, you must know you are facing possible consequences such as the loss of your driver’s license, numerous court appearances, driving limitations like an Ignition Interlock device and losing your freedom. Also collateral actions because of of a DUI charge is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
My legal experience knows that judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI differently than other people charged with crimes. If you’ve been charged before with a DUI then the DUI laws in Virginia require that you are punished more severely. To prevent the worst possible outcomes pretty much requires you to find the services of an experienced and dedicated dui attorney who is focused on defending your DUI defense case.
The chances of really having your DUI charges dropped are slim to none if you don’t retain the services of a DUI lawyer. A DUI conviction can have lasting consequences, including stiff penalties and fines,the loss of driving privileges, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a DUI lawyer in Mount Solon or your local area is your best chance of possible reducing charges from a DUI.
The best DUI attorney in Mount Solon Virginia will also know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and can increase the chances of pleading for a lesser charge, and more. Your DUI lawyer will know the procedures involved in a DUI case, and could point out that the police have not followed a procedure exactly. This often results in a DUI charge being thrown out
As you know, all cases and charges are different and each charge has its advantages and disadvantages. And there are some to have charges dropped, and unfortunately only a DUI lawyer knows about, and don’t. Most cases are very complicated and difficult to navigate, which makes it even more important that you hire a DUI attorney in Mount Solon VA to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing Virginia DUI laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are the most important qualities in a defense attorney.
The best practice is to find to find the best dui lawyer who practices DUI defense exclusively. Look into the attorney”s reputation by asking friends, family or others who has dealt with this lawyer. Find out if they have they obtained proven results.
Virginia Has Mandatory Penalties of a DUI Conviction:
1. DUI School. Many states require a short 12 to 100 hour course on substance and alcohol abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200-$600, and if you show up for the class after you’ve been drinking, you will be dismissed from the course and have to pay a penalty fee and start the course again.
2. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a SCRAM ankle bracelet which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
3. Victim Impact Panel. Another common DUI sanction is attendance at a “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a sobering meeting with the families of victims.
4. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your car and keeps the car from starting unless you test under .02 blood alcohol.
5. Community Service. Many states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Mount Solon Virginia.
DUI Attorney Explains Price of a DUI Conviction
- Approximate Costs. Legal Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Fines and Court Fees $525 to $8,525.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 140 to $ 2,150 or more.
- Time Lost from Work for Court Appearances, DUI Programs and Community Service $750 to $12,000.
- License Reinstatement Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,500 to $5,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $60 to $280
Best DUI Attorney in Mount Solon Virginia: What to Do If Charged With A DUI