Best DUI Attorney in Phoenix Arizona 85001
Find Best DUI attorney in Phoenix Arizona 85001. Arrested for drunk driving in Arizona? Click for FREE consultation. Don’t go to court alone. Seek legal advice from a experienced lawyer for the best possible outcome.
To be straight up as we can you must know you are facing legal consequences like the loss of your driving privileges, numerous court appearances, restrictive conditions like an Ignition Interlock device and being locked up. Additional collateral consequences because of of a DUI charge is stress, sleep loss, damage to your reputation, insurance rate increases and more.
In my experience, judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI much differently than other people charged with a crime. If you’ve been charged before with a DUI then the DUI laws in Arizona require that you are punished more harshly. To prevent the worst possible scenario requires you to get the legal services of an dedicated and experienced dui attorney who is focused on defending your DUI defense case.
The odds of successfully having your DUI charges dropped are far and between if you don’t hire a DUI lawyer. A DUI conviction can have lasting consequences on your life, including high fines and penalties,losing your license, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and more.
Hiring a DUI lawyer in Phoenix or your local area is your best chance of having charges dropped from a DUI.
The best DUI attorney in Phoenix Arizona will also know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and will increase the possibilities negotiating a lesser charge, and more. Your DUI lawyer will know the procedures involved in a DUI case, and could point out that the police didn’t follow a procedure exactly. This often results in a DUI charge being thrown out
As we all know, all cases vary and each charge has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are some to beat a charge, and unfortunately only a DUI lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases can become very complicated and difficult to deal with legally, which makes it more critical that you hire a DUI attorney in Phoenix AZ to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing Arizona DUI laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are the most important qualities in a defense attorney.
Find someone who has been practicing DUI defense almost exclusively. Look into the attorney”s reputation by asking friends, family or others who has dealt with this lawyer. See if they have they obtained proven results.
Arizona Has Mandatory Penalties of a Drunk Driving Conviction:
1. Drunk Driving Class. Many states require a 12-100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200-$600, and if you show up for the class drunk, you will be dismissed from the class and have to pay a penalty fee and begin the course again.
2. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a SCRAM ankle bracelet which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which snaps your photograph as you blow into a portable breath tester.
3. Victim Impact Panel. Another common DUI sanction is attendance at a “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meetup with the families of victims.
4. Ignition Interlock. A portable breathalyzer that to your vehicle and keeps the car from starting unless you test under .02 blood alcohol.
5. Community Service. Most states require 20-200 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Phoenix Arizona.
DUI Attorney Explains Price of a DUI Conviction
- Approximate Costs. Legal Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Fines and Court Fees $525 to $8,525.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 140 to $ 2,150 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $12,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,500 to $5,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $60 to $280
Best DUI Attorney in Phoenix Arizona: What to Do If Charged With A DUI