Best DUI Attorney in Rockledge Florida
Find Best DUI attorney in Rockledge Florida. Arrested for drunk driving in Florida? Click for FREE consultation. Don’t go to court alone. Seek legal advice from a good, experienced lawyer for the best outcome.
Honestly, you must know you’re facing serious consequences like the loss of your driver’s license, numerous court appearances, restrictive conditions like an Ignition Interlock device and being locked up. Also collateral actions because of of a DUI charge is stress, sleep loss, damage to your reputation, insurance rate increases and more.
My legal experience knows that judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI differently than other people charged with crimes. If you’ve been charged before with a DUI then the DUI laws in Florida require that you are punished even more harshly. To prevent the worst possible outcomes pretty much requires you to seek the services of an dedicated and experienced dui attorney who is focused on defending your DUI defense case.
The odds of really having your DUI charges dropped are far and between if you don’t retain the services of a DUI lawyer. A DUI conviction can have long-term consequences on your life, including the payment of stiff penalties and fines,losing your license, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a DUI lawyer in Rockledge FL or your local area is your best chance of minimizing the fallout from a DUI.
The best DUI attorney in Rockledge Florida will also know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and will increase the chances of pleading for a lesser charge, and more. Your DUI lawyer will know the legal procedures involving a DUI case, and could point out that the police did not follow a protocol exactly. And in most cases results in a DUI charge being thrown out
As you know, all cases and charges vary and each charge has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are ways to beat a charge, and unfortunately only a DUI lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases can become very complicated and difficult to navigate, which makes it even more important to hire a DUI attorney in Rockledge FL to lookout for your interests and your freedom. Knowing Florida laws, having experience are important qualities in a good attorney.
Find someone who has been practicing DUI defense almost exclusively. Research the attorney”s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. See if they have they gotten favorable outcomes.
Best DUI Attorney in Rockledge Discusses: Florida Has Mandatory Penalties of a DUI Conviction:
1. DUI School. Most states require a short 12 to 100 hour course on substance and alcohol abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200-$600, and if you show up for the class driving while intoxicated of alcohol or drugs, they will terminate you from the course and you’ll have to pay the fee and do the course again.
2. Alcohol Monitoring-A random urine test, a SCRAM ankle bracelet which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
3. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DUI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meeting with the families of victims.
4. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your car and prevents the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
5. Community Service. Most states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Rockledge Florida.
Best DUI Attorney Explains: Price of a DUI Conviction
- Approximate Costs. Legal Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Fines and Court Fees $525 to $8,525.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 140 to $ 2,150 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $12,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,500 to $5,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing costs $60 to $280