Best DUI Attorney in Sun City Arizona 85373
Find Best DUI attorney in Sun City Arizona 85373. Arrested for a DUI in Arizona? Click for FREE consultation. Don’t go to court alone. Seek legal advice from a good lawyer for the best outcome.
To be straight up as we can you must know you’re facing serious consequences like the loss of your driver’s license, a lot of court appearances, driving limitations like an ignition lock device and being thrown in jail. Additional collateral consequences because of of a DUI charge is stress, sleep loss, damage to your reputation, insurance rate increases and more.
My legal experience knows that prosecutors and judges treat those accused of a DUI differently than other citizens charged with crimes. If you’ve been charged before with a DUI then the DUI laws in Arizona require that you are punished more severely. To prevent the worst possible outcomes pretty much requires you to seek the legal services of an experienced and dedicated dui attorney who is focused on representing your DUI defense.
The odds of really beating DUI charges are slim to none if you don’t retain the services of a DUI lawyer. A DUI conviction will have long-term consequences, including high penalties and fines,losing your license, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and more.
Hiring a DUI lawyer in Sun City or your local area is your best chance of possible reducing charges from a DUI.
The best DUI attorney in Sun City Arizona will also know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and can increase the possibilities negotiating a lesser charge, and more. Your DUI lawyer will also know the legal procedures involved in a DUI case, and could point out that the police did not follow a procedure exactly. This often results in a DUI charge being dropped.
As we all know, all cases are different and each charge has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are many ways to beat a charge, most or all of which a DUI lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases are very complicated and hard to navigate, which makes it even more important to hire a DUI attorney in Sun City AZ to lookout for your interests and your freedom. Knowing Arizona DUI laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are important qualities in a defense attorney.
The best practice is to find to find the best dui lawyer who practices DUI defense exclusively. Look into the attorney”s reputation by asking friends, family or others who has dealt with this lawyer. See if they have they gotten favorable outcomes.
Arizona Has Mandatory Penalties of a Drunk Driving Conviction:
1. Drunk Driving Class. Many states require a 12-100 hour course on substance and alcohol abuse. The school costs from $200-$600, and if you were dumb enough to show up for the class after you’ve been drinking, they will terminate you from the course and you’ll have to pay the fee and take the course again.
2. Alcohol Monitoring-A random urine test, a SCRAM ankle bracelet which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which snaps your photograph as you blow into a portable breath tester.
3. Victim Impact Panel. Another common DUI sanction is attendance at a “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meetup with the victims of drunk drivers.
4. Ignition Interlock. A portable breathalyzer that to your car and keeps the car from starting unless you test under .02 blood alcohol.
5. Community Service. Most states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Sun City Arizona.
DUI Attorney Explains Costs of DUI Convictions
- Estimated Costs. Lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $525 to $8,525.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 140 to $ 2,150 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court Appearances, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $12,000.
- License Reinstatement Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,500 to $5,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $60 to $280
Best DUI Attorney in Sun City Arizona: What to Do If Charged With A DUI