Best DUI Attorney in Sun City West Arizona 85375
Find Best DUI attorney in Sun City West Arizona 85375. Arrested for a DUI in Arizona? Click for FREE consultation. Don’t go to court alone. Seek legal advice from a good lawyer for the best outcome.
To be straight up as we can you must know you are facing serious consequences like the loss of your driver’s license, a lot of court appearances, driving limitations like an Ignition Interlock device and being locked up. Additional other consequences as a result of a DUI charge is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
In my experience, judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI differently than other citizens charged with a crime. If you’ve been charged before with a DUI then the DUI laws in Arizona require that you are punished more harshly. To prevent the worst possible outcomes pretty much requires you to find the services of an experienced and dedicated dui attorney who is focused on defending your DUI defense case.
The chances of successfully beating DUI charges are far and between if you don’t hire a DUI lawyer. A DUI conviction can have lasting consequences on your life, including the payment of stiff penalties and fines,losing your license, the imperilment of future job prospects, and more.
Hiring a DUI lawyer in Sun City West or your local area is your best chance of minimizing the fallout from a DUI.
The best DUI attorney in Sun City West Arizona will also know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and will increase the chances of negotiating a lesser charge, and more. Your DUI lawyer will also know the legal procedures involving a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the policemen did not follow a procedure exactly. This often results in a DUI charge being dropped.
As we all know, all cases and charges vary and each charge has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are many ways to beat a charge, and unfortunately only a DUI lawyer knows about, and don’t. Most cases can become very complicated and difficult to deal with legally, which makes it more critical to hire a DUI attorney in Sun City West AZ to lookout for your interests and your freedom. Knowing Arizona laws, having experience are important qualities in a good attorney.
Find someone who practices DUI defense exclusively. Research the attorney”s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. See if they have they gotten favorable outcomes.
Arizona Has Mandatory Conditions of a Drunk Driving Conviction:
1. DUI Class. Most states require a short 12 to 100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200 to $600, and if you were dumb enough to show up for the class after you’ve been drinking, they will terminate you from the class and you’ll have to pay a penalty fee and start the course again.
2. Alcohol Monitoring-A random urine test, a SCRAM ankle bracelet which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which snaps your photograph as you blow into a portable breath tester.
3. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DUI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a sobering meeting with victims family members.
4. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your vehicle and keeps the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
5. Community Service. Most states require 20-200 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Sun City West Arizona.
DUI Attorney Explains Costs of DUI Convictions
- Approximate Costs. Lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $525 to $8,525.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 140 to $ 2,150 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court Appearances, DUI Programs and Community Service $750 to $12,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,500 to $5,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing costs $60 to $280
Best DUI Attorney in Sun City West Arizona: What to Do If Charged With A DUI