Best DUI Attorney in Surprise Arizona 85379
Find Best DUI attorney in Surprise Arizona 85379. Arrested for a DUI in Arizona? Click for FREE consultation. Don’t go to court alone. Seek legal advice from a good, experienced lawyer for the best possible outcome.
To be straight up as we can you must know you are facing serious consequences such as the loss of your driving privileges, numerous court appearances, driving limitations like an Ignition Interlock device and being locked up. Additional collateral actions because of of a DUI charge is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
In my experience, judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI much differently than other citizens charged with a crime. If you’ve been charged before with a DUI then the DUI laws in Arizona require that you are punished more harshly. To prevent the worst possible scenario requires you to get the services of an dedicated and experienced dui attorney who is focused on defending your DUI defense case.
The chances of successfully having your DUI charges dropped are slim to none if you don’t retain the services of a DUI lawyer. A DUI conviction will have lasting consequences, including stiff penalties and fines,the loss of driving privileges, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and more.
Hiring a DUI lawyer in Surprise or your local area is your best chance of winning your case from a DUI.
The best DUI attorney in Surprise Arizona will know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and can increase the possibilities negotiating a lesser charge, and more. Your DUI lawyer will know the legal procedures involved in a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the police have not followed a procedure exactly. And in most cases results in a DUI charge being thrown out
As you know, all cases vary and each charge has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are many ways to beat a charge, most or all of which a DUI lawyer knows about, and don’t. Most cases are very complicated and difficult to deal with legally, which makes it even more important that you hire a DUI attorney in Surprise AZ to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing Arizona laws, having experience are important qualities in a good attorney.
The best practice is to find to find the best dui lawyer who practices DUI defense exclusively. Research the attorney”s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. See if they have they obtained proven results.
Arizona Has Mandatory Penalties of a Drunk Driving Conviction:
1. Drunk Driving Class. Many states require a short 12 to 100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The school costs from $200-$600, and if you were dumb enough to show up for the class after you’ve been drinking, you will be dismissed from the course and have to pay the fee and begin the course again.
2. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which snaps your photograph as you blow into a portable breath tester.
3. Victim Impact Panel. Another common DUI sanction is attendance at a “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meetup with the victims of drunk drivers.
4. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your car and prevents the car from starting unless you test under .02 blood alcohol.
5. Community Service. Most states require 20-200 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Surprise Arizona.
DUI Attorney Explains Price of a DUI Conviction
- Estimated Costs. Lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Fines and Court Fees $525 to $8,525.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 140 to $ 2,150 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court Appearances, DUI Programs and Community Service $750 to $12,000.
- License Reinstatement Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,500 to $5,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing costs $60 to $280
Best DUI Attorney in Surprise Arizona: What to Do If Charged With A DUI