Best DUI Lawyer in Dallas Georgia 30132
Find Best DUI lawyer in Dallas Georgia 30132. Arrested for drunk driving in Georgia? Click for FREE consultation. Don’t go to court alone. Seek legal advice from a experienced lawyer for the best outcome.
Honestly, you must know you’re facing serious consequences such as the loss of your driver’s license, a lot of court appearances, driving limitations like an ignition lock device and being thrown in jail. Additional collateral actions as a result of a DUI charge is stress, sleep loss, damage to your reputation, insurance rate increases and more.
In my experience, prosecutors and judges treat those accused of a DUI much differently than other citizens charged with crimes. If you’ve been charged before with a DUI then the DUI laws in Georgia require that you are punished more severely. To prevent the worst possible outcomes pretty much requires you to get the services of an dedicated and experienced dui lawyers who is focused on defending your DUI defense case.
The chances of really having your DUI charges dropped are slim to none if you don’t retain the services of a DUI lawyer. A DUI conviction will have long-term consequences on your life, including the payment of stiff penalties and fines,losing driving priveleges, the imperilment of future job prospects, and more.
Hiring a DUI lawyer in Dallas or your local area is your best chance of having charges dropped from a DUI.
The best DUI lawyer in Dallas Georgia will also know the opponent prosecutor style and pre-dispositions, and can increase the possibilities negotiating a lesser charge, and more. Your DUI lawyer will know the procedures involving a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the policemen didn’t follow a procedure exactly. This often results in a charge being thrown out
As you know, all cases and charges vary and each case has its advantages and disadvantages. And there are ways to have charges dropped, most or all of which a DUI lawyer knows about, and don’t. Most cases can become very complicated and hard to deal with legally, which makes it even more important to hire a DUI lawyer in Dallas GA to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing Georgia DUI laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are important qualities in a defense attorney.
Find someone who has been practicing DUI defense almost exclusively. Research the attorney”s reputation by asking friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. Find out if they have they gotten favorable outcomes.
Georgia Has Mandatory Penalties of a Drunk Driving Conviction:
1. Drunk Driving School. Most states require a 12-100 hour course on substance and alcohol abuse. The school costs from $200 to $600, and if you show up for the class drunk, you will be dismissed from the class and you’ll have to pay the fee and begin the course over again.
2. Alcohol Monitoring-A random urine test, a SCRAM ankle bracelet which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
3. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DUI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meetup with the victims of drunk drivers.
4. Ignition Interlock. A portable breathalyzer that to your vehicle and prevents the car from starting unless you test under .02 blood alcohol.
5. Community Service. Most states require 20-200 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Dallas Georgia.
DUI Offense Costs
- Approximate Legal Costs. Legal Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Fines and Court Fees $525 to $8,525.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 140 to $ 2,150 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court, DUI Programs and Community Service $750 to $12,000.
- License Reinstatement Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,500 to $5,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing costs $60 to $280
Best DUI Lawyer in Dallas GA: What to Do If Charged With A DUI