Best DUI Lawyer in Dallas Georgia 30157
Find Best DUI lawyer in Dallas Georgia 30157. Arrested for a DUI in Georgia? Click for FREE consultation. Don’t go to court alone. Seek legal advice from a good lawyer for the best possible outcome.
To be straight up as we can you must know you are facing possible consequences like the loss of your driver’s license, a lot of court appearances, driving limitations like an ignition lock device and losing your freedom. Additional collateral consequences as a result of a DUI charge is stress, sleep loss, damage to your reputation, insurance rate increases and more.
In my experience, judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI differently than other people charged with a crime. If you’ve been charged before with a DUI then the DUI laws in Georgia require that you are punished even more severely. To prevent the worst possible scenario requires you to find the services of an experienced and dedicated dui lawyers who is focused on representing your DUI case.
The odds of really beating a DUI charge are far and between if you don’t hire a DUI lawyer. A DUI conviction will have long-term consequences on your life, including high fines and penalties,losing driving priveleges, the imperilment of future job prospects, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a DUI lawyer in Dallas or your local area is your best chance of minimizing the fallout from a DUI.
The best DUI lawyer in Dallas Georgia will know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and will increase the chances of negotiating a lesser charge, and more. Your DUI lawyer will know the legal procedures involved in a DUI case, and could point out that the policemen did not follow a procedure exactly. And in most cases results in a charge being dropped.
As we all know, all cases and charges are different and each case has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are many ways to beat a charge, and unfortunately only a DUI lawyer knows about, and don’t. Most cases are very complicated and difficult to navigate, which makes it more critical that you hire a DUI lawyer in Dallas GA to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing Georgia DUI laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are important qualities in a good attorney.
The best practice is to find to find the best dui lawyer who has been practicing DUI defense almost exclusively. Research the attorney”s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who has dealt with this lawyer. See if they have they obtained proven results.
Georgia Has Mandatory Conditions of a Drunk Driving Conviction:
1. DUI Class. Many states require a 12-100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200 to $600, and if you show up for the class drinking under the influence of alcohol or drugs, you will be dismissed from the course and have to pay the fee and begin the course again.
2. Alcohol Monitoring-A random urine test, a SCRAM ankle bracelet which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
3. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DUI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a sobering meetup with the families of victims.
4. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your vehicle and prevents the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
5. Community Service. Most states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Dallas Georgia.
Price of a DUI Conviction
- Estimated Costs. lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Fines and Court Fees $525 to $8,525.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 140 to $ 2,150 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court, DUI Programs and Community Service $750 to $12,000.
- License Reinstatement Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,500 to $5,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $60 to $280
Best DUI Lawyer in Dallas GA: What to Do If Charged With A DUI