Find Drunk Driving Lawyer Boiling Springs North Carolina
Find Drunk Driving Lawyer in Boiling Springs North Carolina. Have you been arrested for drunk driving? You do have some important decisions to make. Because these are serious charges and you will need good legal counsel to get through this.
To be straight up as we can you must know you are facing possible consequences such as the loss of your driving privileges, a lot of court appearances, driving limitations like an ignition lock device and losing your freedom. Also collateral actions because of of a DUI charge is stress, sleep loss, damage to your reputation, insurance rate increases and more.
My legal experience knows that prosecutors and judges treat those accused of a DUI differently than other citizens charged with crimes. If you have a DUI history then the DUI laws in North Carolina require that you are punished even more harshly. To prevent the worst possible scenario requires you to get the legal services of an experienced and dedicated drunk driving law firm in Boiling Springs NC who is focused on defending your drunk driving defense case.
Advantages of Retaining a Good Drunk Driving Lawyer in Boiling Springs
The odds of successfully having your drunk driving charges dropped are slim to none if you don’t hire a drunk driving lawyer. A DUI conviction will have long-term consequences on your life, including the payment of stiff penalties and fines,losing your license, the imperilment of future job prospects, and more.
Hiring a Drunk Driving Lawyer in Boiling Springs is your best chance of winning your case from a DUI.
The experienced drunk driving injury lawyers in Boiling Springs will know the opponent prosecutor style and pre-dispositions, and can increase the chances of pleading for a lesser charge, and more. A good drunk driving lawyer will know the procedures involving a DUI case, and could point out that the police didn’t follow a protocol exactly. This often results in a drunk driving injury charge being thrown out
As we all know, all cases are different and each charge has its advantages and disadvantages. And there are ways to beat a charge, most or all of which a good Boiling Springs drunk driving lawyer knows about, and don’t. Most cases can become very complicated and hard to navigate, which makes it more critical to hire a drunk driving lawyer in Boiling Springs NC to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing North Carolina drunk driving laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are important qualities in a good Boiling Springs drunk driving lawyer.
The best practice is to find an drunk driving accident lawyer who has been practicing drunk driving accident defense almost exclusively. Research the lawyer’s reputation by asking friends, family or others who has dealt with this lawyer. Find out if they have they gotten favorable outcomes.
North Carolina Has Mandatory Conditions of a Drunk Driving Conviction:
1. DUI School. Most states require a 12-100 hour course on substance and alcohol abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200-$600, and if you were dumb enough to show up for the class under the influence of alcohol or drugs, they will terminate you from the course and you’ll have to pay a penalty fee and take the course again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Another common DUI sanction is attendance at a “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meetup with victims family members.
3. Ignition Interlock. A portable breathalyzer that to your car and keeps the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
4. Community Service. Most states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Boiling Springs North Carolina.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
DUI Offense Costs
- Estimated Costs. Legal Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Fines and Court Fees $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing costs $50 to $250
Drunk Driving Lawyer in Boiling Springs Explains Importance of Not Going to Court Without a Good Lawyer