Find Drunk Driving Lawyer in Castle Rock Colorado
Find Drunk Driving Lawyer in Castle Rock Colorado. Arrested for drunk driving? You do have some important decisions to make. Because these are serious legal charges and you will need good legal counsel to get through this.
Honestly, you must know you’re facing serious consequences like the loss of your driving privileges, a lot of court appearances, driving limitations like an ignition lock device and being thrown in jail. Additional collateral consequences because of of a DUI charge is stress, sleep loss, damage to your reputation, insurance rate increases and more.
My legal experience knows that prosecutors and judges treat those accused of a DUI differently than other citizens charged with crimes. If you have a DUI history then the DUI laws in Colorado require that you are punished more severely. Avoiding the worst possible outcomes pretty much requires you to get the services of an dedicated and experienced drunk driving law firm in Castle Rock CO who is focused on representing your drunk driving defense case.
Advantages of Retaining a Good Drunk Driving Lawyer in Castle Rock
The odds of successfully beating Ucharge are slim to none if you don’t retain the services of a drunk driving lawyer. A DUI conviction will have long-term consequences on your life, including the payment of stiff penalties and fines,losing your license, the imperilment of future job prospects, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a Drunk Driving Lawyer in Castle Rock is your best chance of possible reducing charges from a DUI.
The experienced drunk driving injury lawyers in Castle Rock will know the opponent prosecutor style and pre-dispositions, and can increase the chances of negotiating a lesser charge, and more. A good drunk driving lawyer will also know the legal procedures involved in a DUI case, and could point out that the police have not followed a protocol exactly. This often results in a drunk driving injury charge being dropped.
As you know, all cases vary and each case has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are many ways to have charges dropped, and unfortunately only a good Castle Rock drunk driving lawyer knows about, and don’t. Most cases are very complicated and difficult to navigate, which makes it even more important to hire a drunk driving lawyer in Castle Rock CO to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing Colorado drunk driving laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are the most important qualities in a good Castle Rock drunk driving lawyer.
Find someone who has been practicing drunk driving accident defense almost exclusively. Look into the lawyer’s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. See if they have they gotten favorable outcomes.
Colorado Has Mandatory Penalties of a DUI Conviction:
1. Drunk Driving Driving While Intoxicated (DWI). Most states require a short 12 to 100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200 to $600, and if you were dumb enough to show up for the class after you’ve been drinking, they will terminate you from the class and have to pay the fee and start the course over again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Another common DUI sanction is attendance at a “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a sobering meetup with the families of victims.
3. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your car and keeps the car from starting unless you test under .02 blood alcohol.
4. Community Service. Many states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Castle Rock Colorado.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a SCRAM ankle bracelet which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
DUI Offense Costs
- Estimated Costs. Legal Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Fines and Court Fees $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Time Lost from Work for Court Appearances, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- License Reinstatement Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $50 to $250
Castle Rock Drunk Driving Lawyer Explains Importance of Having a Drunk Driving Lawyer