Find Drunk Driving Lawyer Como North Carolina
Find Drunk Driving Lawyer in Como North Carolina. Have you been arrested for a DUI? You now have important decisions to make. Because these are serious charges and you might need legal help to get through this.
Honestly, you must know you’re facing legal consequences such as the loss of your driver’s license, numerous court appearances, restrictive conditions like an Ignition Interlock device and losing your freedom. Also collateral consequences as a result of a DUI charge is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
My legal experience knows that judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI differently than other citizens charged with a crime. If you’ve been charged before with a DUI then the DUI laws in North Carolina require that you are punished even more severely. Avoiding the worst possible scenario requires you to seek the services of an experienced and dedicated drunk driving law firm in Como NC who is focused on defending your drunk driving defense case.
Benefits of Hiring a Good Drunk Driving Lawyer in Como
The odds of successfully having your drunk driving charges dropped are slim to none if you don’t hire a drunk driving lawyer. A DUI conviction will have lasting consequences on your life, including the payment of stiff fines and penalties,the Loss of driving privileges, the imperilment of future job prospects, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a Drunk Driving Lawyer in Como is your best chance of having charges dropped from a DUI.
The experienced drunk driving injury lawyers in Como will also knows the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and will increase the possibilities pleading for a lesser charge, and more. A good drunk driving lawyer will know the legal procedures involved in a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the policemen have not followed a protocol exactly. This often results in a drunk driving injury charge being thrown out
As you know, all cases and charges are different and each case has its advantages and disadvantages. And there are some to have charges dropped, most or all of which a good Como drunk driving lawyer knows about, and don’t. Most cases can become very complicated and hard to navigate, which makes it even more important that you hire a drunk driving lawyer in Como NC to lookout for your interests and your freedom. Knowing North Carolina laws, having experience are the most important qualities in a smart Como drunk driving lawyer.
The best practice is to find an drunk driving accident lawyer who has been practicing drunk driving accident defense almost exclusively. Research the lawyer’s reputation by asking friends, family or others who has dealt with this lawyer. See if they have they obtained proven results.
North Carolina Has Mandatory Conditions of a DUI Conviction:
1. Drunk Driving Class. Many states require a short 12 to 100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The school costs from $200-$600, and if you were dumb enough to show up for the class under the influence of alcohol or drugs, you will be dismissed from the class and you’ll have to pay a penalty fee and take the course again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DUI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a sobering meetup with the families of victims.
3. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your car and keeps the car from starting unless you test under .02 blood alcohol.
4. Community Service. Most states require 20-200 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Como North Carolina.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
Cost of Drunk Driving Offenses
- Estimated Costs. lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court Appearances, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- License Reinstatement Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing costs $50 to $250
Drunk Driving Lawyer in Como Explains Importance of Having a Drunk Driving Lawyer