Find Drunk Driving Lawyer in Deerfield Beach Florida
Find Drunk Driving Lawyer in Deerfield Beach Florida. Have you been arrested for drunk driving? You do have some important decisions to make. These are serious charges and you will need counseling from a good lawyer to get through this.
To be straight up as we can you must know you are facing legal consequences such as the loss of your driving privileges, a lot of court appearances, restrictive conditions like an Ignition Interlock device and losing your freedom. Additional collateral consequences as a result of a DUI charge is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
In my experience, prosecutors and judges treat those accused of a DUI differently than other people charged with crimes. If you have a DUI history then the DUI laws in Florida require that you are punished more severely. To prevent the worst possible outcomes pretty much requires you to seek the services of an experienced and dedicated drunk driving law firm in Deerfield Beach FL who is focused on representing your drunk driving case.
Advantages of Hiring a Good Drunk Driving Lawyer in Deerfield Beach
The odds of really beating Ucharge are far and between if you don’t retain the services of a drunk driving lawyer. A DUI conviction will have long-term consequences on your life, including high penalties and fines,losing your license, the imperilment of future job prospects, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a Drunk Driving Lawyer in Deerfield Beach is your best chance of possible reducing charges from a DUI.
The experienced drunk driving injury lawyers in Deerfield Beach will know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and can increase the chances of pleading for a lesser charge, and more. A good drunk driving lawyer will also know the legal procedures involving a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the police did not follow a protocol exactly. This often results in a charge being thrown out
As you know, all cases and charges vary and each case has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are many ways to beat a charge, most or all of which a good Deerfield Beach drunk driving lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases can become pretty and difficult to navigate, which makes it more critical to hire a drunk driving lawyer in Deerfield Beach FL to lookout for your interests and your freedom. Knowing Florida drunk driving laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are the most important qualities in a good Deerfield Beach drunk driving lawyer.
The best practice is to find an drunk driving accident lawyer who practices drunk driving accident exclusively. Look into the lawyer’s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. Find out if they have they obtained proven results.
Florida Has Mandatory Penalties of a DUI Conviction:
1. DUI School. Most states require a 12-100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200-$600, and if you were dumb enough to show up for the class under the influence of alcohol or drugs, you will be dismissed from the class and you’ll have to pay a penalty fee and do the course again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Another common DUI sanction is attendance at a “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meetup with victims family members.
3. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your car and prevents the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
4. Community Service. Most states require 20-200 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Deerfield Beach Florida.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-A random urine test, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which snaps your photograph as you blow into a portable breath tester.
Price of a DUI Conviction
- Estimated Legal Costs. Lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Time Lost from Work for Court Appearances, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $50 to $250
Drunk Driving Lawyer in Deerfield Beach Explains Importance of Not Going to Court Without a Good Lawyer