Find Drunk Driving Lawyer Mantua Ohio
Find Drunk Driving Lawyer in Mantua Ohio. Have you been arrested for a DUI? You now have important decisions to make. Because these are serious charges and you will need good legal counsel to get through this.
Honestly, you must know you’re facing possible consequences such as the loss of your driver’s license, a lot of court appearances, restrictive conditions like an ignition lock device and being locked up. Also other actions because of of a DUI charge is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
My legal experience knows that prosecutors and judges treat those accused of a DUI much differently than other people charged with a crime. If you have a DUI history then the DUI laws in Ohio require that you are punished even more harshly. To prevent the worst possible scenario requires you to seek the services of an experienced and dedicated drunk driving law firm in Mantua OH who is focused on representing your drunk driving defense.
Advantages of Hiring a Good Drunk Driving Lawyer in Mantua
The chances of really beating Ucharge are slim to none if you don’t hire a drunk driving lawyer. A DUI conviction will have lasting consequences, including stiff penalties and fines,the Loss of driving privileges, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a Drunk Driving Lawyer in Mantua is your best chance of minimizing the fallout from a DUI.
The experienced drunk driving injury lawyers in Mantua will know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and can increase the chances of negotiating a lesser charge, and more. A good drunk driving lawyer will know the procedures involved in a DUI case, and could point out that the police did not follow a procedure exactly. And in most cases results in a drunk driving injury charge being dropped.
As we all know, all cases and charges are different and each charge has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are ways to have charges dropped, and unfortunately only a good Mantua drunk driving lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases can become pretty and hard to deal with legally, which makes it even more important that you hire a drunk driving lawyer in Mantua OH to lookout for your interests and your freedom. Knowing Ohio laws, having experience are important qualities in a good Mantua drunk driving lawyer.
Find someone who has been practicing drunk driving accident defense almost exclusively. Research the lawyer’s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who has dealt with this lawyer. Find out if they have they gotten favorable outcomes.
Ohio Has Mandatory Conditions of a DUI Conviction:
1. DUI Driving While Intoxicated (DWI). Most states require a short 12 to 100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The school costs from $200 to $600, and if you were dumb enough to show up for the class under the influence of alcohol or drugs, they will terminate you from the class and you’ll have to pay the fee and start the course over again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DUI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meeting with the family members of DUI victims.
3. Ignition Interlock. A portable breathalyzer that to your vehicle and prevents the car from starting unless you test under .02 blood alcohol.
4. Community Service. Most states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Mantua Ohio.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-A random urine test, a SCRAM ankle bracelet which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
Price of a DUI Conviction
- Estimated Costs. Lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Time Lost from Work for Court, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- License Reinstatement Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $50 to $250
Drunk Driving Lawyer in Mantua Explains Why You Should Not Got to Court Without a Good Lawyer