Find Drunk Driving Lawyer Murfreesboro North Carolina
Find Drunk Driving Lawyer in Murfreesboro North Carolina. Have you been arrested for a DUI? You now have important decisions to make. Because these are serious charges and you will need good legal counsel to get through this.
Honestly, you must know you are facing serious consequences like the loss of your driving privileges, a lot of court appearances, driving limitations like an Ignition Interlock device and losing your freedom. Also other consequences as a result of a DUI charge is stress, sleep loss, damage to your reputation, insurance rate increases and more.
My legal experience knows that prosecutors and judges treat those accused of a DUI much differently than other people charged with crimes. If you’ve been charged before with a DUI then the DUI laws in North Carolina require that you are punished more harshly. Avoiding the worst possible outcomes pretty much requires you to find the services of an experienced and dedicated drunk driving law firm in Murfreesboro NC who is focused on defending your drunk driving defense case.
Advantages of Hiring a Good Drunk Driving Lawyer in Murfreesboro
The chances of really having your drunk driving charges dropped are slim to none if you don’t retain the services of a drunk driving lawyer. A DUI conviction can have long-term consequences on your life, including the payment of stiff penalties and fines,losing your license, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and more.
Hiring a Drunk Driving Lawyer in Murfreesboro is your best chance of having charges dropped from a DUI.
The experienced drunk driving injury lawyers in Murfreesboro will know the opponent prosecutor style and pre-dispositions, and will increase the possibilities pleading for a lesser charge, and more. A good drunk driving lawyer will also know the legal procedures involving a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the policemen didn’t follow a protocol exactly. And in most cases results in a drunk driving injury charge being dropped.
As we all know, all cases vary and each charge has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are many ways to beat a charge, most or all of which a good Murfreesboro drunk driving lawyer knows about, and don’t. Most cases are very complicated and hard to deal with legally, which makes it more critical to hire a drunk driving lawyer in Murfreesboro NC to lookout for your interests and your freedom. Knowing North Carolina laws, having experience are the most important qualities in a smart Murfreesboro drunk driving lawyer.
Find someone who has been practicing drunk driving accident defense almost exclusively. Look into the lawyer’s reputation by asking friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. Find out if they have they obtained proven results.
North Carolina Has Mandatory Conditions of a Drunk Driving Conviction:
1. DUI School. Most states require a short 12 to 100 hour course on substance and alcohol abuse. The school costs from $200-$600, and if you show up for the class under the influence of alcohol or drugs, you will be dismissed from the course and have to pay the fee and take the course over again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DUI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a sobering meetup with the family members of DUI victims.
3. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your vehicle and prevents the car from starting unless you test under .02 blood alcohol.
4. Community Service. Many states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Murfreesboro North Carolina.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-A random urine test, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
Costs of DUI Convictions
- Approximate Legal Costs. Legal Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court, DUI Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- License Reinstatement Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing costs $50 to $250
Murfreesboro Drunk Driving Lawyer Explains The Importance of Having Good Legal Help in Court