Find Drunk Driving Lawyer New Kensington Pennsylvania
Find Drunk Driving Lawyer in New Kensington Pennsylvania. Arrested for a DUI? You do have some important decisions to make. These are serious legal charges and you will need counseling from a good lawyer to get through this.
To be straight up as we can you must know you’re facing legal consequences like the loss of your driver’s license, a lot of court appearances, restrictive conditions like an ignition lock device and being locked up. Also other actions as a result of a DUI charge is stress, sleep loss, damage to your reputation, insurance rate increases and more.
In my experience, prosecutors and judges treat those accused of a DUI much differently than other people charged with a crime. If you’ve been charged before with a DUI then the DUI laws in Pennsylvania require that you are punished even more harshly. To prevent the worst possible scenario requires you to find the services of an experienced and dedicated drunk driving law firm in New Kensington PA who is focused on defending your drunk driving defense.
Benefits of Hiring a Good Drunk Driving Lawyer in New Kensington
The chances of really beating Ucharge are slim to none if you don’t retain the services of a drunk driving lawyer. A DUI conviction can have long-term consequences, including high fines and penalties,the Loss of driving privileges, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and more.
Hiring a Drunk Driving Lawyer in New Kensington is your best chance of minimizing the damage from a DUI.
The experienced drunk driving injury lawyers in New Kensington will know the opponent prosecutor style and pre-dispositions, and can increase the possibilities pleading for a lesser charge, and more. A good drunk driving lawyer will know the legal procedures involved in a DUI case, and could point out that the policemen didn’t follow a procedure exactly. This often results in a drunk driving injury charge being dropped.
As you know, all cases and charges are different and each charge has its advantages and disadvantages. And there are ways to have charges dropped, and unfortunately only a good New Kensington drunk driving lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases can become very complicated and hard to navigate, which makes it even more important to hire a drunk driving lawyer in New Kensington PA to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing Pennsylvania drunk driving laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are important qualities in a smart New Kensington drunk driving lawyer.
The best practice is to find an drunk driving accident lawyer who practices drunk driving accident exclusively. Research the lawyer’s reputation by asking friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. Find out if they have they obtained proven results.
Pennsylvania Has Mandatory Penalties of a Drunk Driving Conviction:
1. DUI Driving While Intoxicated (DWI). Many states require a short 12 to 100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The school costs from $200-$600, and if you show up for the class under the influence of alcohol or drugs, they will terminate you from the course and have to pay the fee and take the course over again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Another common DUI sanction is attendance at a “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meetup with the families of victims.
3. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your car and prevents the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
4. Community Service. Many states require 20-200 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in New Kensington Pennsylvania.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-A random urine test, a SCRAM ankle bracelet which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
DUI Offense Costs
- Estimated Legal Costs. Lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- License Reinstatement Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing costs $50 to $250
Drunk Driving Lawyer in New Kensington Explains Why You Should Not Got to Court Without a Good Lawyer