Find Drunk Driving Lawyer in North Miami Beach Florida
Find Drunk Driving Lawyer in North Miami Beach Florida. Arrested for drunk driving? You do have some important decisions to make. Because these are serious legal charges and you might need counseling from a good lawyer to get through this.
To be straight up as we can you must know you’re facing serious consequences like the loss of your driving privileges, numerous court appearances, driving limitations like an ignition lock device and being locked up. Also collateral consequences as a result of a DUI charge is stress, sleep loss, damage to your reputation, insurance rate increases and more.
My legal experience knows that judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI much differently than other citizens charged with crimes. If you’ve been charged before with a DUI then the DUI laws in Florida require that you are punished more harshly. To prevent the worst possible scenario requires you to engage the legal services of an dedicated and experienced drunk driving law firm in North Miami Beach FL who is focused on defending your drunk driving case.
Benefits of Retaining a Good Drunk Driving Lawyer in North Miami Beach
The odds of successfully having your drunk driving charges dropped are slim to none if you don’t retain the services of a drunk driving lawyer. A DUI conviction can have long-term consequences on your life, including the payment of stiff penalties and fines,losing driving privleges, the imperilment of future job prospects, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a Drunk Driving Lawyer in North Miami Beach is your best chance of having charges dropped from a DUI.
The experienced drunk driving injury lawyers in North Miami Beach will know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and can increase the possibilities negotiating a lesser charge, and more. A good drunk driving lawyer will also know the procedures involving a DUI case, and could point out that the policemen didn’t follow a procedure exactly. This often results in a charge being dropped.
As you know, all cases and charges are different and each charge has its advantages and disadvantages. And there are some to beat a charge, most or all of which a good North Miami Beach drunk driving lawyer knows about, and don’t. Most cases can become very complicated and difficult to navigate, which makes it even more important to hire a drunk driving lawyer in North Miami Beach FL to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing Florida drunk driving laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are important qualities in a good North Miami Beach drunk driving lawyer.
The best practice is to find an drunk driving accident lawyer who practices drunk driving accident exclusively. Research the lawyer’s reputation by asking friends, family or others who has dealt with this lawyer. Find out if they have they obtained proven results.
Florida Has Mandatory Conditions of a DUI Conviction:
1. DUI Driving While Intoxicated (DWI). Many states require a 12-100 hour course on substance and alcohol abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200 to $600, and if you show up for the class after you’ve been drinking, you will be dismissed from the class and have to pay a penalty fee and take the course again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DUI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meeting with the family members of DUI victims.
3. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your vehicle and keeps the car from starting unless you test under .02 blood alcohol.
4. Community Service. Most states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in North Miami Beach Florida.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a SCRAM ankle bracelet which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
Price of a DUI Conviction
- Approximate Legal Costs. lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Time Lost from Work for Court Appearances, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- License Reinstatement Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $50 to $250
North Miami Beach Drunk Driving Lawyer Explains Why You Should Not Got to Court Without a Good Lawyer