Find Drunk Driving Lawyer Rose Hill North Carolina
Find Drunk Driving Lawyer in Rose Hill North Carolina. Arrested for drunk driving? You now have important decisions to make. Because these are serious charges and you might need good legal counsel to get through this.
Honestly, you must know you’re facing possible consequences like the loss of your driver’s license, numerous court appearances, restrictive conditions like an ignition lock device and being locked up. Additional collateral consequences as a result of a DUI charge is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
My legal experience knows that judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI differently than other people charged with crimes. If you’ve been charged before with a DUI then the DUI laws in North Carolina require that you are punished even more severely. To prevent the worst possible outcomes pretty much requires you to get the services of an dedicated and experienced drunk driving law firm in Rose Hill NC who is focused on representing your drunk driving defense.
Advantages of Hiring a Good Drunk Driving Lawyer in Rose Hill
The odds of really beating Ucharge are slim to none if you don’t retain the services of a drunk driving lawyer. A DUI conviction will have lasting consequences on your life, including the payment of stiff fines and penalties,losing your license, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a Drunk Driving Lawyer in Rose Hill is your best chance of winning your case from a DUI.
The experienced drunk driving injury lawyers in Rose Hill will also knows the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and will increase the possibilities negotiating a lesser charge, and more. A good drunk driving lawyer will also know the legal procedures involved in a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the policemen didn’t follow a protocol exactly. This often results in a charge being dropped.
As you know, all cases and charges are different and each charge has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are many ways to have charges dropped, most or all of which a good Rose Hill drunk driving lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases can become pretty and difficult to deal with legally, which makes it more critical that you hire a drunk driving lawyer in Rose Hill NC to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing North Carolina laws, having experience are the most important qualities in a smart Rose Hill drunk driving lawyer.
The best practice is to find an drunk driving accident lawyer who has been practicing drunk driving accident defense almost exclusively. Research the lawyer’s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. See if they have they obtained proven results.
North Carolina Has Mandatory Penalties of a Drunk Driving Conviction:
1. Drunk Driving School. Most states require a short 12 to 100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The school costs from $200 to $600, and if you were dumb enough to show up for the class drunk, they will terminate you from the class and have to pay the fee and take the course over again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DUI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meeting with the victims of drunk drivers.
3. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your vehicle and prevents the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
4. Community Service. Many states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Rose Hill North Carolina.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a SCRAM ankle bracelet which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which snaps your photograph as you blow into a portable breath tester.
Costs of DUI Convictions
- Estimated Costs. Lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Time Lost from Work for Court, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- License Reinstatement Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing costs $50 to $250
Rose Hill Drunk Driving Lawyer Explains Why It’s Important to Have Good Legal Counsel in DUI Court