Find Drunk Driving Lawyer Swepsonville North Carolina
Find Drunk Driving Lawyer in Swepsonville North Carolina. Arrested for drunk driving? You now have important decisions to make. These are serious legal charges and you will need counseling from a good lawyer to get through this.
To be straight up as we can you must know you are facing possible consequences like the loss of your driver’s license, numerous court appearances, restrictive conditions like an Ignition Interlock device and being thrown in jail. Also collateral actions because of of a DUI charge is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
My legal experience knows that prosecutors and judges treat those accused of a DUI much differently than other people charged with crimes. If you’ve been charged before with a DUI then the DUI laws in North Carolina require that you are punished more harshly. Avoiding the worst possible outcomes pretty much requires you to get the services of an experienced and dedicated drunk driving law firm in Swepsonville NC who is focused on representing your drunk driving case.
Benefits of Retaining a Good Drunk Driving Lawyer in Swepsonville
The odds of successfully having your drunk driving charges dropped are slim to none if you don’t hire a drunk driving lawyer. A DUI conviction will have lasting consequences on your life, including stiff penalties and fines,the Loss of driving privileges, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a Drunk Driving Lawyer in Swepsonville is your best chance of minimizing the fallout from a DUI.
The experienced drunk driving injury lawyers in Swepsonville will also knows the opponent prosecutor style and pre-dispositions, and can increase the possibilities pleading for a lesser charge, and more. A good drunk driving lawyer will also know the procedures involving a DUI case, and could point out that the police did not follow a procedure exactly. And in most cases results in a charge being thrown out
As you know, all cases and charges are different and each charge has its advantages and disadvantages. And there are some to have charges dropped, and unfortunately only a good Swepsonville drunk driving lawyer knows about, and don’t. Most cases are pretty and hard to deal with legally, which makes it even more important that you hire a drunk driving lawyer in Swepsonville NC to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing North Carolina laws, having experience are the most important qualities in a good Swepsonville drunk driving lawyer.
The best practice is to find an drunk driving accident lawyer who practices drunk driving accident exclusively. Research the lawyer’s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. See if they have they gotten favorable outcomes.
North Carolina Has Mandatory Conditions of a DUI Conviction:
1. Drunk Driving Driving While Intoxicated (DWI). Most states require a 12-100 hour course on substance and alcohol abuse. The school costs from $200 to $600, and if you were dumb enough to show up for the class drunk, they will terminate you from the course and you’ll have to pay the fee and begin the course over again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DUI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meetup with the victims of drunk drivers.
3. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your vehicle and keeps the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
4. Community Service. Many states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Swepsonville North Carolina.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-A random urine test, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
Costs of DUI Convictions
- Estimated Legal Costs. lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court Appearances, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing costs $50 to $250
Drunk Driving Lawyer in Swepsonville Explains Importance of Having a Drunk Driving Lawyer