Find Drunk Driving Lawyer Three Rivers Michigan
Find Drunk Driving Lawyer in Three Rivers Michigan. Arrested for a DUI? You now have important decisions to make. These are serious charges and you might need counseling from a good lawyer to get through this.
To be straight up as we can you must know you’re facing possible consequences like the loss of your driver’s license, numerous court appearances, driving limitations like an Ignition Interlock device and being thrown in jail. Additional collateral consequences because of of a DUI charge is stress, sleep loss, damage to your reputation, insurance rate increases and more.
My legal experience knows that judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI differently than other people charged with a crime. If you’ve been charged before with a DUI then the DUI laws in Michigan require that you are punished even more severely. Avoiding the worst possible scenario requires you to engage the legal services of an experienced and dedicated drunk driving law firm in Three Rivers MI who is focused on representing your drunk driving defense case.
Benefits of Retaining a Good Drunk Driving Lawyer in Three Rivers
The odds of successfully beating Ucharge are slim to none if you don’t retain the services of a drunk driving lawyer. A DUI conviction will have long-term consequences on your life, including the payment of stiff fines and penalties,losing driving privleges, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and more.
Hiring a Drunk Driving Lawyer in Three Rivers is your best chance of minimizing the damage from a DUI.
The experienced drunk driving injury lawyers in Three Rivers will also knows the opponent prosecutor style and pre-dispositions, and will increase the chances of pleading for a lesser charge, and more. A good drunk driving lawyer will also know the procedures involved in a DUI case, and could point out that the police didn’t follow a procedure exactly. And in most cases results in a charge being dropped.
As you know, all cases and charges are different and each case has its advantages and disadvantages. And there are some to beat a charge, most or all of which a good Three Rivers drunk driving lawyer knows about, and don’t. Most cases are very complicated and hard to deal with legally, which makes it more critical to hire a drunk driving lawyer in Three Rivers MI to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing Michigan laws, having experience are the most important qualities in a smart Three Rivers drunk driving lawyer.
The best practice is to find an drunk driving accident lawyer who practices drunk driving accident exclusively. Look into the lawyer’s reputation by asking friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. See if they have they obtained proven results.
Michigan Has Mandatory Conditions of a Drunk Driving Conviction:
1. DUI Driving While Intoxicated (DWI). Most states require a short 12 to 100 hour course on substance and alcohol abuse. The school costs from $200 to $600, and if you show up for the class under the influence of alcohol or drugs, you will be dismissed from the course and have to pay the fee and take the course again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DUI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meetup with the victims of drunk drivers.
3. Ignition Interlock. A portable breathalyzer that to your vehicle and prevents the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
4. Community Service. Many states require 20-200 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Three Rivers Michigan.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a SCRAM ankle bracelet which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
DUI Offense Costs
- Approximate Legal Costs. lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Fines and Court Fees $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- License Reinstatement Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $50 to $250
Drunk Driving Lawyer in Three Rivers Explains Importance of Not Going to Court Without a Good Lawyer