Find Drunk Driving Lawyer Union Michigan
Find Drunk Driving Lawyer in Union Michigan. Have you been arrested for a DUI? You do have some important decisions to make. These are serious charges and you will need counseling from a good lawyer to get through this.
To be straight up as we can you must know you are facing legal consequences such as the loss of your driving privileges, a lot of court appearances, driving limitations like an Ignition Interlock device and losing your freedom. Also other consequences as a result of a DUI charge is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
In my experience, prosecutors and judges treat those accused of a DUI much differently than other people charged with crimes. If you have a DUI history then the DUI laws in Michigan require that you are punished more harshly. Avoiding the worst possible outcomes pretty much requires you to find the legal services of an experienced and dedicated drunk driving law firm in Union MI who is focused on defending your drunk driving defense case.
Advantages of Hiring a Good Drunk Driving Lawyer in Union
The odds of really beating Ucharge are slim to none if you don’t hire a drunk driving lawyer. A DUI conviction will have lasting consequences, including stiff fines and penalties,losing your license, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and more.
Hiring a Drunk Driving Lawyer in Union is your best chance of having charges dropped from a DUI.
The experienced drunk driving injury lawyers in Union will know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and can increase the chances of negotiating a lesser charge, and more. A good drunk driving lawyer will also know the legal procedures involved in a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the policemen didn’t follow a procedure exactly. This often results in a charge being dropped.
As you know, all cases and charges are different and each case has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are some to beat a charge, most or all of which a good Union drunk driving lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases are very complicated and difficult to navigate, which makes it even more important to hire a drunk driving lawyer in Union MI to lookout for your interests and your freedom. Knowing Michigan drunk driving laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are the most important qualities in a smart Union drunk driving lawyer.
The best practice is to find an drunk driving accident lawyer who practices drunk driving accident exclusively. Look into the lawyer’s reputation by asking friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. Find out if they have they obtained proven results.
Michigan Has Mandatory Conditions of a DUI Conviction:
1. DUI School. Many states require a 12-100 hour course on substance and alcohol abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200 to $600, and if you were dumb enough to show up for the class after you’ve been drinking, they will terminate you from the class and have to pay a penalty fee and start the course over again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DUI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a sobering meeting with the family members of DUI victims.
3. Ignition Interlock. A portable breathalyzer that to your car and keeps the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
4. Community Service. Most states require 20-200 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Union Michigan.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
DUI Offense Costs
- Approximate Legal Costs. Lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court Appearances, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $50 to $250
Union Drunk Driving Lawyer Explains The Importance of Having Good Legal Help in Court