Find Drunk Driving Lawyer Wagontown Pennsylvania
Find Drunk Driving Lawyer in Wagontown Pennsylvania. Have you been arrested for a DUI? You do have some important decisions to make. These are serious legal charges and you will need legal help to get through this.
To be straight up as we can you must know you’re facing legal consequences such as the loss of your driving privileges, numerous court appearances, restrictive conditions like an Ignition Interlock device and losing your freedom. Also other actions as a result of a DUI charge is stress, sleep loss, damage to your reputation, insurance rate increases and more.
My legal experience knows that prosecutors and judges treat those accused of a DUI much differently than other citizens charged with a crime. If you have a DUI history then the DUI laws in Pennsylvania require that you are punished even more severely. Avoiding the worst possible outcomes pretty much requires you to engage the legal services of an experienced and dedicated drunk driving law firm in Wagontown PA who is focused on defending your drunk driving case.
Benefits of Hiring a Good Drunk Driving Lawyer in Wagontown
The odds of successfully having your drunk driving charges dropped are far and between if you don’t hire a drunk driving lawyer. A DUI conviction can have lasting consequences, including stiff penalties and fines,losing driving privleges, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a Drunk Driving Lawyer in Wagontown is your best chance of winning your case from a DUI.
The experienced drunk driving injury lawyers in Wagontown will also knows the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and will increase the possibilities pleading for a lesser charge, and more. A good drunk driving lawyer will know the legal procedures involving a DUI case, and could point out that the policemen did not follow a protocol exactly. And in most cases results in a charge being thrown out
As we all know, all cases and charges vary and each charge has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are some to have charges dropped, and unfortunately only a good Wagontown drunk driving lawyer knows about, and don’t. Most cases are pretty and difficult to navigate, which makes it even more important that you hire a drunk driving lawyer in Wagontown PA to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing Pennsylvania drunk driving laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are the most important qualities in a good Wagontown drunk driving lawyer.
The best practice is to find an drunk driving accident lawyer who has been practicing drunk driving accident defense almost exclusively. Research the lawyer’s reputation by asking friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. Find out if they have they obtained proven results.
Pennsylvania Has Mandatory Penalties of a Drunk Driving Conviction:
1. Drunk Driving School. Many states require a 12-100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The school costs from $200 to $600, and if you show up for the class drunk, you will be dismissed from the course and you’ll have to pay a penalty fee and do the course over again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Another common DUI sanction is attendance at a “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meeting with victims family members.
3. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your car and prevents the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
4. Community Service. Most states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Wagontown Pennsylvania.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-A random urine test, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
Costs of DUI Convictions
- Estimated Costs. Legal Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Fines and Court Fees $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court Appearances, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $50 to $250
Wagontown Drunk Driving Lawyer Explains Why It’s Important to Have Good Legal Counsel in DUI Court