Find DUI Defense Lawyer in Louisville Georgia 30434
Find DUI Defense Lawyer in Louisville Georgia 30434. Arrested for a DUI in Georgia? You do have some important decisions to make. These are serious legal charges and you might need counseling from an lawyer.
Honestly, you must know you’re facing legal consequences such as the loss of your driver’s license, numerous court appearances, driving limitations like an Ignition Interlock device and being thrown in jail. Also other actions as a result of a DUI conviction is stress, sleep loss, damage to your reputation, insurance rate increases and more.
My legal experience knows that judges and prosecutors treat those accused of a DUI much differently than other citizens charged with crimes. If you have a DWI history then the DWI laws in Georgia require that you are punished more severely. To prevent the worst possible outcomes pretty much requires you to seek the legal services of an dedicated and experienced DUI defense lawyer in Louisville Georgia who is focused on representing your DWI defense.
Benefits of Hiring DUI Defense Lawyers
The chances of successfully having your DWI charges dropped are slim to none if you don’t hire a DUI lawyer. A DWI conviction will have lasting consequences, including stiff fines and penalties,losing driving priveleges, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a DUI Defense Lawyer in Louisville Georgia or your local area is your best chance of having charges dropped from a DUI.
The experienced DUI lawyer in Louisville will know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and can increase the possibilities negotiating a lesser charge, and more. Your good dui defense lawyer will know the procedures involving a DUI case, and could point out that the policemen have not followed a protocol exactly. This often results in a charge being dropped.
As we all know, all cases and charges are different and each charge has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are ways to beat a charge, and unfortunately only a DWI lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases can become very complicated and hard to deal with legally, which makes it more critical to hire a DUI lawyer in Louisville GA to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing Georgia laws, having experience are important qualities in a good Louisville DWI lawyer.
The best practice is to find an lawyer who practices DUI defense exclusively. Look into the lawyer’s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. See if they have they gotten favorable outcomes.
Mandatory Penalties in Georgia of a Drunk Driving Conviction:
1. DUI School. Many states require a short 12 to 100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The school costs from $200-$600, and if you were dumb enough to show up for the class under the influence of alcohol or drugs, they will terminate you from the course and have to pay the fee and take the course over again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Another common DWI sanction is attendance at a “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a sobering meetup with the victims of drunk drivers.
3. Ignition Interlock. A portable breathalyzer that to your car and keeps the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
4. Community Service. Most states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Louisville Georgia.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors and detects the alcohol in your perspiration which snaps your photograph as you blow into a portable breath tester.
DUI Defense Lawyer DUI Offense Costs
- Estimated Costs. Lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $50 to $250