Find DUI Lawyer in Louvale GA
Find DUI Lawyer in Louvale GA. Have you been arrested for a DUI in Louvale GA? You do have some important decisions to make. Because these are serious charges and you will need counseling from an lawyer.
To be straight up as we can you must know you’re facing possible consequences such as the loss of your driving privileges, a lot of court appearances, driving limitations like an Ignition Interlock device and being thrown in jail. Also other actions as a result of a DUI charge is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
In my experience, prosecutors and judges treat those accused of a DUI differently than other people charged with crimes. If you have a DWI history then the DWI laws in Georgia require that you are punished more harshly. To prevent the worst possible outcomes pretty much requires you to get the services of an experienced and dedicated DWI lawyers in Louvale GA who is focused on defending your DWI defense.
Advantages of Hiring Find DUI Lawyer in Louvale
The chances of really having your DWI charges dropped are slim to none if you don’t hire a DUI lawyer. A DWI conviction will have lasting consequences, including high fines and penalties,losing driving priveleges, the imperilment of future job prospects, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a DWI lawyer in Louvale Georgia or your local area is your best chance of minimizing the damage from a DUI.
The experienced DUI lawyer in Louvale will also know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and can increase the chances of negotiating a lesser charge, and more. Your good dui lawyer will also know the procedures involved in a DUI case, and could point out that the policemen did not follow a procedure exactly. This often results in a DUI charge being dropped.
As we all know, all cases are different and each charge has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are some to beat a charge, most or all of which a DWI lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases are very complicated and hard to deal with legally, which makes it even more important to hire a DUI lawyer in Louvale GA to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing Georgia DWI laws, experience, dedication, and customer service are important qualities in a good Louvale DWI lawyer.
Find someone who practices DUI defense exclusively. Research the lawyer’s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who has dealt with this lawyer. Find out if they have they obtained proven results.
Georgia Has Mandatory Penalties of a DUI Conviction:
1. DUI Class. Many states require a short 12 to 100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The school costs from $200 to $600, and if you were dumb enough to show up for the class drunk, you will be dismissed from the class and you’ll have to pay the fee and take the course again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DWI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meetup with the family members of DUI victims.
3. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your car and keeps the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
4. Community Service. Most states require 20-200 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Louvale Georgia.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-A random urine test, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
DUI Offense Costs
- Estimated Costs. Lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Fines and Court Fees $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Time Lost from Work for Court, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $50 to $250
DUI lawyer in Louvale GA
Driving Under the Influence (DUI)