Find DUI Lawyer in Pine Mountain Valley GA
Find DUI Lawyer in Pine Mountain Valley GA. Have you been arrested for a DUI in Pine Mountain Valley GA? You do have some important decisions to make. These are serious charges and you will need counseling from an lawyer.
Honestly, you must know you’re facing serious consequences such as the loss of your driving privileges, numerous court appearances, driving limitations like an ignition lock device and losing your freedom. Additional other actions because of of a DUI charge is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
In my experience, prosecutors and judges treat those accused of a DUI differently than other citizens charged with crimes. If you have a DWI history then the DWI laws in Georgia require that you are punished even more harshly. Avoiding the worst possible scenario requires you to engage the services of an experienced and dedicated DWI lawyers in Pine Mountain Valley GA who is focused on defending your DWI defense case.
Benefits of Hiring Find DUI Lawyer in Pine Mountain Valley
The chances of really beating a DWI charge are far and between if you don’t hire a DUI lawyer. A DWI conviction will have long-term consequences on your life, including stiff penalties and fines,the loss of driving privileges, the imperilment of future job prospects, and more.
Hiring a DWI lawyer in Pine Mountain Valley Georgia or your local area is your best chance of minimizing the damage from a DUI.
The experienced DUI lawyer in Pine Mountain Valley will also know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and can increase the chances of negotiating a lesser charge, and more. Your good dui lawyer will also know the legal procedures involved in a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the policemen did not follow a procedure exactly. And in most cases results in a charge being dropped.
As you know, all cases and charges vary and each case has its advantages and disadvantages. And there are some to have charges dropped, and unfortunately only a DWI lawyer knows about, and don’t. Most cases can become pretty and hard to navigate, which makes it more critical that you hire a DUI lawyer in Pine Mountain Valley GA to lookout for your interests and your freedom. Knowing Georgia laws, having experience are important qualities in a defense Pine Mountain Valley DWI lawyer.
The best practice is to find an lawyer who has been practicing DWI defense almost exclusively. Look into the lawyer’s reputation by asking friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. Find out if they have they obtained proven results.
Georgia Has Mandatory Penalties of a Drunk Driving Conviction:
1. Drunk Driving Class. Most states require a 12-100 hour course on substance and alcohol abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200-$600, and if you show up for the class drunk, you will be dismissed from the course and have to pay a penalty fee and take the course again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Attendance at these DWI classes can cause you to be sanctioned by the “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a sobering meetup with the victims of drunk drivers.
3. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your car and prevents the car from starting unless your blood alcohol level is under .02.
4. Community Service. Most states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Pine Mountain Valley Georgia.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a chain gang ankle bracelet monitor which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
DUI Offense Costs
- Approximate Legal Costs. lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court, DUI Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $50 to $250
DUI lawyer in Pine Mountain Valley GA
Driving Under the Influence (DUI)