Find DUI Lawyer in Riceboro GA
Find DUI Lawyer in Riceboro GA. Arrested for a DUI in Riceboro GA? You do have some important decisions to make. These are serious charges and you might need counseling from an lawyer.
To be straight up as we can you must know you’re facing possible consequences like the loss of your driving privileges, numerous court appearances, restrictive conditions like an Ignition Interlock device and being thrown in jail. Also other actions because of of a DUI charge is loss of sleep, stress, loss of reputation, job and much more.
My legal experience knows that prosecutors and judges treat those accused of a DUI differently than other people charged with a crime. If you have a DWI history then the DWI laws in Georgia require that you are punished even more severely. Avoiding the worst possible scenario requires you to get the services of an experienced and dedicated DWI lawyers in Riceboro GA who is focused on representing your DWI case.
Benefits of Retaining Find DUI Lawyer in Riceboro
The odds of successfully having your DWI charges dropped are far and between if you don’t hire a DUI lawyer. A DWI conviction will have lasting consequences on your life, including stiff fines and penalties,losing driving priveleges, the imperilment of future job prospects, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a DWI lawyer in Riceboro Georgia or your local area is your best chance of winning your case from a DUI.
The experienced DUI lawyer in Riceboro will also know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and can increase the chances of pleading for a lesser charge, and more. Your good dui lawyer will also know the legal procedures involving a DUI case, and thus can immediately pinpoint when the policemen did not follow a procedure exactly. And in most cases results in a DUI charge being thrown out
As we all know, all cases are different and each case has its advantages and disadvantages. And there are many ways to have charges dropped, most or all of which a DWI lawyer knows about, and don’t. Most cases can become very complicated and difficult to deal with legally, which makes it even more important that you hire a DUI lawyer in Riceboro GA to protect your interests and your freedom. Knowing Georgia laws, having experience are important qualities in a defense Riceboro DWI lawyer.
Find someone who practices DUI defense exclusively. Research the lawyer’s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who has dealt with this lawyer. Find out if they have they obtained proven results.
Georgia Has Mandatory Conditions of a Drunk Driving Conviction:
1. DUI School. Many states require a 12-100 hour course on alcohol and substance abuse. The school costs from $200-$600, and if you were dumb enough to show up for the class after you’ve been drinking, they will terminate you from the class and you’ll have to pay the fee and start the course over again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Another common DWI sanction is attendance at a “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a humbling meeting with victims family members.
3. Ignition Interlock. A portable breathalyzer that to your car and prevents the car from starting unless you test under .02 blood alcohol.
4. Community Service. Many states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Riceboro Georgia.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a SCRAM ankle bracelet which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which will take your picture as you blow into a portable breath tester.
Costs of DUI Convictions
- Estimated Costs. Lawyer Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Time Lost from Work for Court Appearances, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing costs $50 to $250
DUI lawyer in Riceboro GA
Driving Under the Influence (DUI)