Find DUI Lawyer in Rome GA
Find DUI Lawyer in Rome GA. Arrested for a DUI in Rome GA? You do have some important decisions to make. These are serious charges and you might need counseling from an lawyer.
Honestly, you must know you’re facing legal consequences such as the loss of your driver’s license, numerous court appearances, restrictive conditions like an Ignition Interlock device and being locked up. Additional collateral consequences as a result of a DUI charge is stress, sleep loss, damage to your reputation, insurance rate increases and more.
My legal experience knows that prosecutors and judges treat those accused of a DUI differently than other citizens charged with a crime. If you’ve been charged before with a DWI then the DWI laws in Georgia require that you are punished even more harshly. To prevent the worst possible scenario requires you to seek the legal services of an dedicated and experienced DWI lawyers in Rome GA who is focused on defending your DWI defense case.
Advantages of Hiring Find DUI Lawyer in Rome
The chances of really having your DWI charges dropped are slim to none if you don’t hire a DUI lawyer. A DWI conviction will have lasting consequences, including the payment of stiff fines and penalties,the loss of driving privileges, impeding your chances of getting jobs, and a whole lot more.
Hiring a DWI lawyer in Rome Georgia or your local area is your best chance of possible reducing charges from a DUI.
The experienced DUI lawyer in Rome will also know the prosecutors and pre-dispositions, and can increase the possibilities pleading for a lesser charge, and more. Your good dui lawyer will know the procedures involved in a DUI case, and could point out that the policemen did not follow a protocol exactly. And in most cases results in a DUI charge being dropped.
As we all know, all cases and charges are different and each case has its disadvantages and advantages. And there are ways to have charges dropped, and unfortunately only a DWI lawyer knows about, but you don’t. Most cases can become very complicated and hard to navigate, which makes it more critical to hire a DUI lawyer in Rome GA to lookout for your interests and your freedom. Knowing Georgia laws, having experience are the most important qualities in a good Rome DWI lawyer.
Find someone who has been practicing DWI defense almost exclusively. Research the lawyer’s reputation by speaking with friends, family or others who have been represented or dealt with the lawyer. Find out if they have they gotten favorable outcomes.
Georgia Has Mandatory Conditions of a DUI Conviction:
1. DUI Class. Most states require a 12-100 hour course on substance and alcohol abuse. The cost of this school may be from $200 to $600, and if you show up for the class under the influence of alcohol or drugs, you will be dismissed from the class and you’ll have to pay the fee and begin the course over again.
2. Victim Impact Panel. Another common DWI sanction is attendance at a “Victim Impact Panel.” This is a sobering meetup with the families of victims.
3. Ignition Interlock. This is a portable breathalyzer which attaches to your car and keeps the car from starting unless you test under .02 blood alcohol.
4. Community Service. Many states require from 20 to 100 hours of community service for a DUI conviction in Rome Georgia.
5. Alcohol Monitoring-This can either be random urinalysis, a SCRAM ankle bracelet which monitors the alcohol in your perspiration which snaps your photograph as you blow into a portable breath tester.
DUI Offense Costs
- Approximate Legal Costs. Legal Fees $ 1500 to $ 15,000 or more for jury trial or appeal.
- Court Fees and Fines $515 to $8,125.
- Civil Suits unlimited. –Electronic Home Monitoring $ 150 to $ 2,250 or more.
- Loss of Work time for Court, Drunk Driving Programs and Community Service $750 to $10,000.
- Reinstating drivers license Fee $150.
- Ignition Interlock $730 to $2,800 or more. Alcohol Treatment $1,500 to $20,000.
- Insurance $1,800 to $4,500 additional premium over three years.
- Towing charges $50 to $250
DUI lawyer in Rome GA
Driving Under the Influence (DUI)